The Cannibal Family

A lonely small girl, Neo, was wandering the school until she finds a new family. But this story is more than a wholesome adopting story...

''Yeah son, this is the school we'll be living in for now.'' An older man said to a younger boy said. He looked to be about 20 while his son, 13. Neo was bored and decided to run after the two and annoy them! ''I-'' The boy said, who seemed to respond to his father as 'Isaac'. ''Father, why are we even here?'' Isaac said. ''Yeah, 'Father', Why are we here?~'' Neo joked. ''Because this is our new home for now.'' He said.

This annoyance continued until it was the afternoon and Father said ''Ill name you 'Soup'.'' as he looked at Neo. ''Wait, we're adopting her?'' Isaac said, surprised. ''Yeah, and her name is Soup. Let's go kids.'' Father replied as Soup followed him to their dorm.

Father and Isaac just accepted Soup as family and along the way, they adopted more kids. A young girl with brunette hair named Beans, a girl with black hair and about the same age as Isaac named Emily... And those are the only important ones since it's a large family. They were later introduced to their Aunt, Cousins and Grandma, owning the names 'Aunt El', Cousins 'Igbo' and 'Noodlez' and their Grandma Sandwich, shortened to 'Sandy'. 

It was a happy evening, as the family just sat there. However, Father was quite stressed. ''That's it! I give up. I can't handle all these kids-'' He said as he jumped out the balcony window and his 8 kids chased him. 

He hit a hedge at the edge of the campus as his kids jumped on him and held him down. Angry at the fact he just left them, Emily had an idea. ''Let's eat him!'' she said as they all nodded in agreement. Soup scooped out his eyes, poured hot sauce in his eyesockets, and used chopsticks to dip his eyes in the hot sauce dip. Emily had a mini grill and grilled both of his arms and seasoning them. Isaac brought salt, pepper, and a fryer as he dipped his father's toes in the fryer and chopped them off, seasoning them, and ate them like chicken nuggets.

The thing was though, about this family... They're all cannibals. Cannibals are weird creatures. They come from the animal category and live and look just as humans do! Except, they mainly feast on humans. This resulted in their body parts growing back. Meaning, cannibals can eat each other as much as they want but can grow their body back. 

This family though... They like to make people suffer. After their father grew back and got back into being a father, they all went to the dance that night and hunted for someone to eat. Soup spotted a chubby, delicious-looking girl wearing a blue dress near the limbo area. ''Hiya!~ I was wondering if you'd like to eat lunch with me and my family!'' Soup implied, trying to lure her to the empty cafeteria. ''Sure!'' She said. ''I'm Bobbinia. What's your name?'' Bobbinia asked as Soup replied ''I'm Soup! Follow me, this way!'' She said as she held Bobbinia's hand and went to the cafeteria where she had messaged her family to wait for her there. ''Please Bobbinia, sit down... I'll go get the food.'' Soup said with a smile as she went behind the counter and brought her family over. ''Nyehehe... Let's eat, Bobbinia~'' Emily and Soup said together as they strangled Bobbinia and ate her, limb by limb. Though, Isaac grew a hobby for collecting toes since nobody else liked the toes of humans.

This family is very active on the premises of Royale Highschool. Watch out for them, as they may behead you and sell your head for white powder~

''THAT WHITE POWDER IS SUGAR!'' Soup screamed to the narrator, covering for herself. ''Yeah Yeah... Let's just end this.'' Narrator-san said as they looked back at Y/N and said;

 ''This story was one of a kind. You see... This is the first-day meeting of the Cannibals. This story is only just the beginning....''