An Annoying Queen

Queen Kichi is the most 'barbie' and 'strict' queen in Divina. However, she has somewhat of a... reasonable past. Let's find out what it is...

''Off with your head!'' Queen Kichi exclaimed as she used her signature line. Her handmaiden, Scarlette, sat beside her, gulping as she nodded to Kichi's guard, Coal, to slice the head off of a young girl who stood up to Queen Kichi. You see, Queen Kichi isn't a tyrant as you may see her as, but a woman with a plan. A goal. A wish? No, More like a promise.

~{ Flashback to her high school years }~

Another beautiful day at Royal High! Kiki and her best friend Bella were once again judging Kassidy, a young 'nerd' girl at the school. As usual, the chemistry professor, Dr.Oobleck had stopped the three from arguing. ''I can't believe that old man just hangs about outside his class!'' Bella scoffed as she closed her locker that was filled to the brim with makeup and other beauty products. ''Yeah, I mean is he a teacher or a hall monitor?'' Kiki laughed as she closed her locker, half with old manga's and books, half with her oh-so-precious photo of her and Bella in kindergarten. 'One day, We'll rule this school! Together, you and me Kiki!' a young Bella said in the back of the present Kiki's mind as she looked at the picture one last time before slamming her locker shut.

The two did their usual walk and talk to their dorms as it was the end of the day, and the dance would be starting up in a few hours. ''Hey, I have an idea! What if we prank Kassidy?'' Kiki suggested to her friend, ''Oh! Yeah, like ruin her dress while she's in the shower or something!'' Bella added. ''Yes! Let's do that, she wouldn't know what hit her!'' Kiki replied.

The two had done the deed as Kassidy got out of the shower with her ripped black robe, Kiki and Bella snickering as they left the ladies' shower room. ''C'mon! The dance is starting in like, an hour!'' Bella exclaimed as she grabbed Kiki's hand and ran to the ballroom's entrance. 

''I- Ah! What happened to my dress?!'' A scream of Kassidy was heard from outside the ballroom's entrance. Everyone nearby came running, Kiki and Bella included. ''What happened here?!'' The principal, Queen Angela, exclaimed with an annoyed tone. ''I.. Someone ruined my dress...'' Kassidy said, dropped to the floor in her Pjs, and tears streaming down her face. Kiki and Bella tried not to laugh as Kassidy noticed the two and stood up. ''It was you two! I know it!'' she cried. ''What?! We would never!'' Bella exclaimed, acting shocked. ''Hey B, how about we fake an apology? Gotta stay close to your enemies right?'' Kiki whispered to Bella with a scheming facial expression, as Bella nodded.

''Actually... It was us. We're so sorry! We just were so jealous of your beautiful dress! I guess we go a lil too mad...'' Bella said, posture and facial expression perfectly synced with Kiki's. ''Yeah, We're sorry Kassidy!''. Kassidy was stunned, so much so she was speechless... They were apologizing for once? Maybe... Maybe they mean it?

''I f-forgive you!'' Kassidy said as Kiki rose a smirk but Bella kept her frown slightly. ''Really?'' Bella said, actually surprised at her victim's words. Bella looked up at her In confusion. ''Sorry guys, I'm glad you forgive us! But it's been one hell of a night! I'll think we'll skip the dance, Right Bella?'' Kiki exclaimed as she grabbed Bella's wrist and was about to drag her back to their dorm to ask what happened. ''No. Sorry, Kiki... But I wanna go to the dance tonight.'' Bella said, standing up to her best friend's persistence. ''What...'' Kiki said, staring into her amber eyes. ''Let's quickly talk privately-'' Bella said, as they both went behind the old lockers to talk. 

''What was that?!'' Kiki said, mad. ''I don't know okay!? She forgave us... Cant we just be friends after all of this?'' Bella said in an attempt to persuade her best friend. ''No... We hate Kassidy!'' Kiki exclaimed. ''Well, maybe I don't! We have an opportunity to finally choose peace.'' Bella said, snapping back at Kiki. ''Who are you...'' Kiki said tearfully as she ran to the two's dorm alone, leaving Bella and Kassidy together.

In her dorm room, Kiki held a copy of the picture of the two of them in Kindergarten. An echoey but familiar voice rang out as she stared at the picture. ''One day, We're gonna rule this school! Together, You and me Kiki!'' A young Bella said. ''Together...'' Kiki scoffed as she threw the picture to the corner of the room and left through her balcony window, leaving no trace behind.

~{ Back to present Kichi/Kiki }~

Today was Kichi's second anniversary of being Queen of Divinia and Principal of Royal Highschool. It was also the day where parents or family of the students and staff came to visit. Kichi's handmaiden, Scarlette ran to her mother who was familiar in every way. Coal, Kichi's guard, ran to his mother as well, who also had a familiarity. ''Bella, Kassidy...'' Kichi said as she looked down from her old balcony in the school to see the 4, Happy as a family... Or maybe they were a family... Only Kichi, Bella, and Kassidy knew that answer.

The second short story based on a Royale High adventure! I still don't know how we went from ''The annoying Queen'' to ''A bully story'' to ''A sad friendship story'' But we did and I connected it all! Well, Cant wait for the next one...