4

"ᔑᎢᝪᑭ ᗷᗴᏆᑎᏀ ᑕᑌᎢᗴ ᝪᖇ ᑕᝪᗰᗴ ᗷᗴ ᑕᑌᎢᗴ Ꮖᑎ ᗰᎩ ᗷᗴᗞ"

The cupcakes were all done now. Minnie was the one to decorate them with sprinkles in all different colours and Hyunjin just stood there watching over him. "Can I have one now?" Seungmin asked looking as cute as always. The older nodded his head "But only one. You can also take some to Jeongin tomorrow. I think he'll be happy about it as well" "Oh you're so smart, master~" the little one exclaimed as he grabbed two of the cupcakes and held one in front of Hyunjin. He smiled at the younger boy and took the cupcake from him. The two boys sat down on the couch in the living room and Hyunjin turned on the TV, knowing it was time for Minnie's favourite show. The baby was more than happy right now. This day couldn't be any better for him. But sadly the cuddling session the two boys were having got interrupted by the sound of the door bell. Hyunjin looked at the time and realized it was his friend "Minnie go in your room. I'll get you when dinner is ready" he turned off the TV. The younger boy pouted but did as he was told.

The older one went to the front door and opened it "Hey, come in" he greeted his friend. He entered the house and took of his shoes and jacket "I'm glad we meet up today. You won't believe how awful the last few days have been" "Oh how come?" Hyunjin walked into the kitchen to get two bottles of beer. He opened them and handed one to his friend who was already ranting about his week. As time passed Hyunjin started to prepare dinner and his friend just got drunker and drunker. "Where is your cute little boyfriend? I wanna get to know him" Hyunjin sighed "He's not my boyfriend and you'll see him when we eat. But don't you dare trying to make any moves on him" "Oh come on.. I can't even have him for one night?" "Minho, I'm serious. Don't even think about touching him" Hyunjin's tone changed. "After all I've down for you, you think of me as a bad person? I'm just making jokes" Hyunjin decided to ignore his friend for now. Although he knew Minho was a flirt he trusted him that he won't try anything stupid with Minnie.

Minnie was happily playing with his toys not knowing what the other two were talking about. Since a while ago Seungmin really had to go to the toilet but he was told to stay in his room and after all Hyunjin did today he didn't want to disappoint him. So he just waited for Hyunjin to come to his room. Once that finally happened Minnie jumped up from the floor "I have to go peepee. Really urgent. Please" "Just go. Come downstairs when you're done. And remember don't talk to my friend" with these words said, Minnie ran into the bathroom across the hall. The older one went back down to see his friend drinking a glass of water for once. "Why are you alone? You told me I can meet him" the drunk man was in his emotional state of drunk right now. "He'll be right here, crybaby" Hyunjin sat down. When Minnie came down Minho stared at him but then looked back at Hyunjin "Please let me borrow him for a night" Seungmin blushed and hid behind Hyunjin. "Minho shut up" Hyunjin pulled Seungmin to sit on the chair beside him, placing his hand on the youngers thigh. Minho didn't look amused but then again he didn't care. During dinner the two older boys were talking quite happily again. Minnie looked at them but he felt very uncomfortable. He grabbed Hyunjin's shirt andbslightly pulled on it, leading the older one to look at him. Minnie then leaned to his ear to whisper "Can I go in my room again?" Hyunjin sighed and looked at Minnie's plate. The younger boy barely even touched his food "Eat a little bit more and then you can go" Seungmin nodded his head and ate his food.

"Hyunjin, tell me.. where can I get one for myself?" Minho asked pointing at Seungmin. Hyunjin seemed confused "You know that Seungmin is right here and can hear you, right? Show a little respect" "Yeah whatever.. but where can I get a fuckdoll like him?" Seungmin almost choked on his food and Hyunjin became angry. "Leave my house. Now." he really tried to stay calm as he didn't want Seungmin to feel worse. "I'm just asking. I want one too" "I said leave." Hyunjin got up from his chair walking over to Minho and grabbing him by his collar. Like this he dragged him out of the room and to the front door "I don't want to see you here ever again." "You're so sensitive" Minho mumbled while putting on his shoes. Hyunjin opened the door and pushed the other male out of the house before slamming the door shut. He took a few breaths in and out and then went back to Seungmin. "Go back upstairs. I'll be right with you" Minnie looked at him and didn't move for a short moment but then he did as he was told. Hyunjin cleaned the table. When he was done he walked upstairs but he didn't go to his little one. Instead he walked into the bathroom and started filling the bathtub with water, then he went to Minnie's play room.

"Baby let's take a bath together" the older spoke as he back hugged the other one. Minnie simply nodded. Together they went back to the bathroom. Hyunjin helped undressing the smaller boy before taking off his own clothes. He lifted up his little one and let him down in the water, then sat down behind him. Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Seungmin and softly kissed the back of his neck. "I'm so sorry for what happened, baby." Being the sunshine Minnie was he replied "Your friend was the evil one not you. You don't need to be sorry" Hyunjin put his head on Seungmin's shoulder "The world doesn't deserve an angel like you" "Maybe.. but you do." Seungmin turned his head to look at his master "No one ever treated me like you do. And I love you for that" "You love me? As in love love?" Seungmin giggled and nodded his head "Yes and also as in I never wanna leave you. I'll be yours forever" he closed his eyes as he snuggled against the older's chest. "He loves me?" Hyunjin thought to himself. Hyunjin has never been in love before and he doesn't feel like he seriously loves Minnie either but the thought of growing old together with him was the most beautiful thing he could imagine.

"When we're done bathing I'll show you how much I love you" the small boy whispered "But you have to-" Hyunjin didn't let him finish "No, don't show me. Minnie I don't love love you" "I know, master" "You do?" Hyunjin was confused and Minnie nodded "But I know that you'll protect me no matter what and that you'll accept me and that you'll help me and you'll always be there for me. You promised that. I don't need you to love me the way I love you. All I need is cuddles and kisses and..." he blushed "you in me time and uhm.. actually I need that now" "Right now? Here?" Hyunjin asked while caressing Seungmin's body. "I don't want it in here... can we do it in the bed?" "Mhm sure but we just got in here" "It's okay I can wait" Minnie grabbed both of Hyunjin's hands and started to play with his fingers.

It's time for smut tomorrow
It's been a while since I actually wrote smut (the previous chapters were written months ago I just never published anything hehe)