11

"ᑎᝪᎢ ᗩしし ᔑᎢᝪᖇᗰᔑ ᑕᝪᗰᗴ Ꭲᝪ ᗞᏆᔑᖇᑌᑭᎢ Ꭹᝪᑌᖇ しᏆᖴᗴ, ᔑᝪᗰᗴ ᑕᝪᗰᗴ Ꭲᝪ ᑕしᗴᗩᖇ Ꭹᝪᑌᖇ ᑭᗩᎢᕼ"

Seeing his baby cry because of his own words and actions broke Hyunjin's heart

Seeing his baby cry because of his own words and actions broke Hyunjin's heart. "Don't cry because of me" he pulled the younger boy in for a hug "We both made mistakes, baby, but that's okay" Seungmin immediately wrapped his arms around the other male and buried his face in Hyunjin's chest. "Please don't ever let go of me" he was still sobbing as those words left his mouth. "I won't" the older one reassured and placed a soft kiss on top of Minnie's head "But you have to promise me that you won't ever do something like that again" Seungmin looked up at him "I won't, I promise. It was wrong and I regret it so much, be-because I love you and not Jeongin. I will never love anyone but you" A soft smile formed on Hyunjin's lips "I think I fell in love with you too" if only he could say those words out loud. But Jinnie wasn't completely sure about his feelings towards the younger boy. Was it actual love? How could he know? He's never been in love before. Hyunjin knew that Seungmin had a very special place in his heart and he felt especially happy when he held Minnie in his arms. But is this love? Is this how you would define love? The older one couldn't imagine a life without his little one "Is this what love feels like?" he questioned himself as his hand wandered towards Minnie's chin to make him look up.

Hyunjin's smile grew bigger as soon as the two boys made eye contact but he then remembered why he rushed upstairs in the first place and his smile vanished again as a worried look showed on his face "Baby why didn't you eat anything today?" Seungmin looked away "I forgot.. I'm sorry, master" Jinnie patted the younger boy's head "Let's eat dinner together and then we'll go to sleep, okay?" Minnie didn't really seem to like that idea "Can't I just eat more tomorrow? I'm really tired" Hyunjin sighed but nodded his head "Fine, but only today. I'm gonna get changed and then I'll come back" he lifted up the younger boy and put him back down on the bed where he tuck him in. He then grabbed clothes from his closet and went to the bathroom. Once he came back to the bedroom Minnie was already sleeping. For some reason he looked even cuter than usual and Hyunjin couldn't resist so he took a photo of him and put it as his lockscreen. He then cuddled up with him from behind "Sleep well" He whispered and placed a peck on Minnie's neck before he then also drifted off to sleep.

A few days passed in which the two boys sorted things out and now it was the weekend. Hyunjin was standing in the kitchen and prepared the breakfast. Seungmin sat behind him at the table, he watched a video an Hyunjin's tablet. The older one then placed the food on the table and sat down as well "Baby should we go on a little weekend trip?" Minnie looked at the other one and quickly nodded his head "Can we go to the beach?" he asked full of excitement. "That was my plan" Hyunjin chuckled and then took the tablet from Minnie to put it aside "But let's eat first" he said and pushed the plate in front of the other boy.

They ate the breakfast and then packed the things they needed for their trip. Once they had everything packed the two boys got into the car and drove off. It was a four hours ride but the two boys made it a lot of fun by playing games or just loudly singing to the music that was playing. But after about two hours Minnie started to feel sleepy and it didn't take him long to fall asleep. Hyunjin noticed and smiled to himself "He really is a baby" he thought and placed his right hand on the younger boy's thigh. He let his baby sleep and only woke him up about 10 minutes before they arrived. "You can already see the water from here~" Minnie's face was basically glued against the window as he was impressed by the view. Hyunjin chuckled "Do you want to go swimming today?" Seungmin gasped "Yeeeessssss~ Can we please???" "Of course" the older one replied with a smile.

They arrived at Hyunjin's beach house. As soon as he opened the door the younger boy ran inside and straight to the balcony on the other side of the house to adore the view on the ocean. Jinnie placed their bags in the living room and then walked up to his little one to hug him from behind "Do you want to go now or later?" Minnie turned his head to face him "You decide" Hyunjin placed a soft kiss on the other's lips "Then let's go now"

I'm not at all satisfied with this chapter but I hope you like it anyway