2

"Ꮖ ᗞᏆᗞᑎ'Ꭲ ᗯᗩᑎᑎᗩ ᖴᗩしし Ꮖᑎ しᝪᐯᗴ, ᑎᝪᎢ ᗩᎢ ᗩしし
ᗷᑌᎢ ᗩᎢ ᔑᝪᗰᗴ ᑭᝪᏆᑎᎢ Ꭹᝪᑌ ᔑᗰᏆしᗴᗞ, ᗩᑎᗞ,
ᕼᝪしᎩ ᔑᕼᏆᎢ, Ꮖ ᗷしᗴᗯ ᏆᎢ"

"Ꮖ ᗞᏆᗞᑎ'Ꭲ ᗯᗩᑎᑎᗩ ᖴᗩしし Ꮖᑎ しᝪᐯᗴ, ᑎᝪᎢ ᗩᎢ ᗩししᗷᑌᎢ ᗩᎢ ᔑᝪᗰᗴ ᑭᝪᏆᑎᎢ Ꭹᝪᑌ ᔑᗰᏆしᗴᗞ, ᗩᑎᗞ,ᕼᝪしᎩ ᔑᕼᏆᎢ, Ꮖ ᗷしᗴᗯ ᏆᎢ"

"Finish your shower and then get off, you got a lot of things to do today"

Seungmin was glad that Hyunjin couldn't see him right now because he was shivering. And even though his every movement hurt he followed Hyunjin's demand and washed himself. When he exited the shower Hyunjin already held a towel for the younger boy. Minnie went over to him and wanted to take the towel when Hyunjin already started to dry his body. "What do I have to do today, master?" the younger one quietly asked. Hyunjin looked into his face "Everything I want you to do." Seungmin simply nodded his head.

Hyunjin was then again quick to lift up Seungmin again and carried him back into the bedroom, where he let him down on the bed. Hyunjin then went to his closet and got dressed. "Should Minnie pick out his own clothes?" Seungmin asked as he watched the other male closing his pants. "I prepared something for you to wear today" Hyunjin pointed at a chair where a small pile of neatly folded clothes was on.

Seungmin quietly got up from the bed and walked to the chair to pick up the clothes and put them back down on the bed where he sat next to them again and looked at Hyunjin. Once Hyunjin was all dressed he looked at the other boy who was still naked "Don't you want to wear your clothes?"
"Can you help me?" the younger one shyly asked. Hyunjin let out a chuckle "I believe you can do it without my help.. come downstairs when you're ready" with those words he left the room.

Minnie got back up from the bed and looked at the clothes. A baby blue pullover, white shorts and knee high socks that are baby blue with white stripes, as well as a pair of white furred cat ears. "Those are not Minnie's clothes" he pouted at first but then smiled happily "He bought new clothes for Minnie~ Minnie needs to look good in them for his master" and with those words said he got dressed. But since he hasn't been getting dressed by himself in a long time he had some difficulties. Nonetheless Seungmin managed to put on his clothes and even got a pair of round glasses.

Now being dressed he walked downstairs just as Hyunjin told him. He was looking for his master and quickly found him in the kitchen. "Are you making breakfast, master?" Seungmin asked. "Yup. Take a seat" the older replied as he put a plate full of cut fruits on the table. "Yes, master" Minnie hurried to sit on his chair. "Orange juice or apple juice?" Hyunjin asked. "I'm allowed to decide?" Seungmin rarely got to decide such small things. Actually it almost only happened on his birthday. Hyunjin sighed and sounded quiet strictly "Only if you answer now. I'm not gonna wait all day" Again Seungmin was taken by surprise. Hyunjin's mood swings seemed quiet strong today. "Orange juice, please" Minnie asked nicely. And soon after Hyunjin gave him a kids drinking cup filled with orange juice.

Before the older sat down as well he put waffles on the table. "Make sure to eat enough, little one" he said and started to eat himself. As Seungmin was drinking his orange juice he smiled at Hyunjin, his gaze was full of love. There's one thing you have to admit, no matter how many rules Seungmin would ever break, Hyunjin always makes sure that he's healthy. Minnie knew that for sure, so to make Hyunjin happy he also started eating and he loved the good Hyunjin made for him. "One of my friends is coming over today. We'll eat dinner with him" Hyunjin stated. Minnie seemed a bit uneasy about it "Is he nice?" the younger boy asked. Hyunjin just not his head, not even looking at the other one "All of my friends are nice. But I don't want you to talk to him" "Huh? Why?" "Just because" he now raised his head to look at Minnie "Be a nice boy and stay in your room, when he's over. You'll only see him when we're eating but you won't talk to him. Don't even look at him, understand?" Seungmin simply nodded.

Once both of them finished the breakfast Hyunjin got up and put all the dishes in the dishwasher. He then went to his babyboy and picked him up "I'm gonna have fun with you now" a smirk appeared on his lips. The younger smiled innocently "I love having fun~" A soft chuckle left Hyunjin's mouth "I'm glad you do" He carried Minnie downstairs into the basement. "We're going to watch a movie~" Seungmin happily thought to himself as he expected them to go into Hyunjin's home cinema. But Hyunjin had a different plan, he brought Seungmin into a room, the younger one has never entered. Once they were inside Hyunjin closed the door again, he let Seungmin down. The curious boy tried to figure out how they were supposed to have fun here, the inventory of the room didn't hive him any hints.

With a smirk on his lips Hyunjin went to a closet just to get a blindfold out of it. He covered Seungmin's eyes with it "Make sure to focus on every touch" he then whispered into Minnie's ear with a deep voice. Hyunjin caressed the younger's cheek and then placed a soft kiss on his lips. Seungmin tried to kiss back but it was already over. The older's hands traveled down his baby's body, stopping at the hem of his shirt. "Lift your arm" he softly spoke, Minnie was obedient so Hyunjin easily took off his shirt before harshly pushing him against a wall. Seungmin gasped. "Quiet. I don't want to hear any sound unless I say so" while talking Hyunjin pinned Seungmin's hands to wall before cuffing him to it on his wrists.

As he was done Hyunjin took a step back admiring his baby. "You're so pretty, little one" he got closer to him again and undressed him until he was completely naked. Seungmin blushed and pressed his legs together. Well that was until Hyunjin spoke again "Spread your legs for your master" Seungmin did as he was told. Only a few seconds later he groaned out in a mix of pain and pleasure as Hyunjin was suddenly thrusting into him a single time. At least he used lube. "Didn't I tell you to be quiet?" "I-I'm sorry m-master" "Shush it!" Hyunjin abruptly grabbed the younger's face "Listen to what I tell you, if you don't want me to get angry.." As soon as he finished his sentence he moved inside of Minnie again. Every move became a little bit rougher than the one before. Seungmin enjoyed every single second of it but he had to bite his lips in order to not make a sound.

Nonetheless at some point Hyunjin repeatedly hit Minnie's prostate. The younger one couldn't hold back anymore and started moaning in pleasure. He noticed his knees getting weaker as he got closer to his orgasm. Hyunjin wasn't a big help either as he started to leave marks on Seungmin's neck. "Please, master" the sub whimpered. The dom however didn't say a word as he simply continued with his movement. But then he suddenly pulled out. He finished off by himself and came all over Seungmin's upper body. "How come you're even prettier now?" the dom smirked to himself. "C-can I cum too?" Seungmin's voice was barely heard. Hyunjin scoffed "Don't you understand that this is your punishment?" he spit on him and them sarcastically laughed "Cum all you want" he grabbed a vibrator and didn't even thought about putting lube on it before turning it on and shoving it into Seungmin "I'll check on you later" Those were the last word before he left the room.

everyone coming from my minsung ff be like "you did that before" yes I did cuz I burned my food while finishing this chapter so now I'm eating food as dark as binnies rap style and the smoke made my creativity fly away
also is there anyone being proud of me for updating two days in a row? cuz if not I'm the only one who's proud