9

"ᑭᔑᎩᑕᕼᝪしᝪᏀᎩ ᔑᗩᎩᔑ:
ᗯᕼᗴᑎ Ꭹᝪᑌ ᗩᖇᗴ ᏆᏀᑎᝪᖇᗴᗞ ᗷᎩ ᗩ ᑭᗴᖇᔑᝪᑎ ᗯᕼᝪᔑᗴ ᗩᎢᎢᗴᑎᎢᏆᝪᑎ ᗰᗴᗩᑎᔑ Ꭲᕼᗴ ᗰᝪᔑᎢ Ꭲᝪ Ꭹᝪᑌ, Ꭲᕼᗴ ᖇᗴᗩᑕᎢᏆᝪᑎ Ꮖᑎ Ꭹᝪᑌᖇ ᗷᖇᗩᏆᑎ ᗯᏆしし ᗷᗴ ᔑᏆᗰᏆしᗩᖇ Ꭲᝪ ᑭᕼᎩᔑᏆᑕᗩし ᑭᗩᏆᑎ."

Seungmin didn't dare to move, he still stood there with his back against the wall as he carefully watched every single move of Hyunjin

Seungmin didn't dare to move, he still stood there with his back against the wall as he carefully watched every single move of Hyunjin. The older one didn't even glance back once. He was angry but he tried his best to not freak out. Yes, Seungmin made a huge mistake but Hyunjin came to think that not showing too much anger might be one of the worst punishments for the other boy. He knew just how much attention and affection the younger boy needed and he decided he won't give it to him. Once he finished his shower, Hyunjin left the other one alone in the bathroom. "I seriously took a day off for this?" he thought to himself as he put on some comfortable clothes.

For the entire day Hyunjin did not exchange a single word with Seungmin, he also didn't look at him, at least not when Minnie could notice. Right now the older one has been alone in the living room for about two hours and even though he didn't want to, he was worried because he didn't hear anything from Seungmin in a while. Minnie was hiding in his room, still being scared if Hyunjin will do something to him and at the same time being sad that he's been ignored all day long. He really loved Hyunjin and he didn't think he'd ever hurt him. "He'll never trust me again" Seungmin was talking to his plushies "I wish I never did it" a soft sigh left his mouth "Please promise me that you'll always be loyal.. not like me" his voice became very quiet towards the end "You also always have to keep your promises because if you don't then someone might get hurt. I broke a promise and now master is hurt and that hurts me too. I don't know how I can make up for what I did.. do you have an idea?" he looked at the stuffed animals and waited for an answer. "No I can't do this.. he'll just get even more mad at me" his gaze wandered to the other plushy "But what if he just pushes me away?" again he waited for an reply "You're right.. it won't get worse like this... hopefully" Minnie then pulled both plushies into a hug "Thank you so much!!"

Seungmin waddled into the living room and towards Hyunjin, who was still on the couch "M-master?" his voice trembled. But the older one didn't show any sort of reaction. Minnie gulped "C-can I t-talk?" again no reaction. "I'm sorry..." he whispered and walked towards the other end of the couch where he sat down and made himself as small as possible. His eyes weren't on the TV but on his master "C-can you please just p-punish me?" he tried talking again after a couple of minutes. "This is your punishment" Hyunjin thought. "P-please talk to Minnie" Seungmin almost started crying as he couldn't handle the silence anymore "O-or look at me, p-please" but Hyunjin remained motionless. "Minnie is really sorry, master... h-he messed up everything and he regrets it so much" Seungmin crawled over to the older one and clung to his arm "I'll do anything to make it up to you, master. Minnie deserves to be punished in the worst way possible, he broke one of the most important rules." But Hyunjin still didn't show any reaction towards Seungmin, instead he turned off the TV and stood up.

The younger boy quickly got up as well and followed the other one, but Hyunjin went to the front door and put on a pair of shoes and a jacket. "Where are you going, master? Can I come with you?" Seungmin talked very quick because Hyunjin was already walking out of the house but instead of answering he closed the door in front of Seungmin's face and locked the door from outside. "You could've said no.." Minnie sighed and walked towards the stairs where he sat down. From here he could watch the front door and that's exactly what he did "Please come home fast" he thought to himself. But Hyunjin didn't come back anytime soon. In fact he came back so late, Seungmin had already fallen asleep on the stairs. Hyunjin felt bad for doing it but he left the boy where he was and walked passed him. But he also didn't get into bed right away, first he grabbed a blanket and covered the younger boy with it, that's the most he'll do as of now. Afterwards Hyunjin went back upstairs and got ready to go to bed. It took him a while to fall asleep because it was a very unfamiliar feeling to not have Seungmin next to him but at the end he managed to drift off to sleep.

what's your opinion, do you think hyunjin is overreacting or are his actions justified?