14

"Ꮖ ᏀᏆᐯᗴ Ꭹᝪᑌ ᑭᗴᖇᗰᏆᔑᔑᏆᝪᑎ Ꭲᝪ ᗯᗩᏦᗴ ᗰᗴ ᑌᑭ Ꮖᖴ Ꭹᝪᑌ ᏀᗴᎢ ᕼᝪᖇᑎᎩ"

Seungmin fell asleep in Hyunjin's arms who then carried the younger boy back to the house and into the bed

Seungmin fell asleep in Hyunjin's arms who then carried the younger boy back to the house and into the bed. He carefully changed the boy's clothes but because he was moving a lot, Hyunjin stopped after putting on an oversized shirt. He then changed his own clothes as well and spooned his little one. Just as Hyunjin was about to fall asleep Minnie started moving a lot again. Unfortunately he moved his ass against the older's crotch area quite a lot. Hyunjin let out a breathy moan but grabbed the younger boy's hips to make him stop. As it didn't work his grip tightened causing the other to wake up "Ouchie" he whined and turned around with a pout on his face.

"I'm sorry baby but you wouldn't stop moving" Hyunjin caressed the boy's cheek and placed a soft kiss on his nose. "No Minnie is sorry for keeping you awake" he moved closer to his master and hugged him but like this he felt his half erected length. Minnie moved away again and looked down for a moment "Does master want Minnie?" his eyes radiated innocence but his words didn't "Master doesn't have to hold back" he turned again so he wouldn't face the other one anymore. Immediately he pressed his ass against the other's crotch and moved it in circular motions.

"Ngh~ baby" Hyunjin moaned into Seungmin's ear. He got goosebumps when he at first felt the warm breath against his ear and then soft lips. One of Hyunjin's hand roamed over Minnie's torso until he stopped at a nipple to play with it. Seungmin let out a very quiet moan and pressed his ass against Hyunjin's crotch a little bit stronger. The older smirked "Tell me what you want, babyboy" he whispered into his ear. Minnie blushed, after all this time he still felt embarrassed when he had to express his wants with words "P-please do it" "Do what, baby?" Hyunjin wanted to tease him a little "Tell me you want to be fucked" Minnie shook his head and buried his face in the pillow. "Use your words or I'll use your mouth, cutie" Hyunjin grabbed the boy's face and turned it back up. He squished it so the other one had to open his mouth, Hyunjin then let two fingers slide in, moving them in and out at a fast pace. Seungmin gagged but he low key wanted to give a blowjob to his master, it's been a while since he last did it.

Hyunjin pulled out his fingers again "They're wet enough to enter you~" he drew circles around the younger's entrance with his fingers "Just say it and I'll push them in." Minnie bit his lips at the pleasuring feeling but again shook his head "P-please use my mouth" "I'm glad you say that" Hyunjin placed a wet kiss on the younger's neck "Then sit up, baby." Minnie obeyed and kneeled next to his master, he didn't hesitate to place his hand on his bulge which he then massaged. "Fuck, baby~ Don't play around" Hyunjin was too horny to wait and pulled down his boxershorts.

Seungmin licked his lips and then bend over. He placed many small kisses on Hyunjin's length while receiving pats from him. Minnie placed a wet kiss on the other's tip before he took it in his mouth and softly sucked on it. "Mhh~ your lips feel so good, baby" Hyunjin made sure the other one knew that he's doing everything right. Seungmin slowly took in more and started to move his head up and down. Hyunjin grabbed his hair and when he noticed Minnie was more comfortable, he started to push his head down and pull it back up at a rather fast pace. Seungmin gagged and drooled all over his master's shaft. When Hyunjin was close he pulled the other's head away and finished off with his hand. He released all over Seungmin's face who just giggled at the feeling.

"You're the only person I can imagine that looks so cute right after a blowjob" Hyunjin chuckled and sat up to pull Minnie into a kiss. He didn't really mind that he was tasting his own sperm. Seungmin crawled onto Hyunjin's lap and leaned into the kiss. The kiss was very heated at first but it slowly turned into a more soft one. Minnie was the one to pull away, he had to giggle when he looked at Hyunjin's face. With his fingers he wiped away some of the white liquid that was on Jinnie's face as well now and licked it off. "Minnie has to go clean himself now" the younger boy wanted to get up but Hyunjin held him down. He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed some tissues to wipe Minnie's face clean "Let's sleep now"

Seungmin crawled next to Hyunjin again and cuddled close to him with his head on the other's chest. "Good night, master" he whispered "Sleep well, baby" Hyunjin placed a kiss on top of the other's head. Both boys soon drifted off to sleep.

I'm kinda sad to tell you but the next chapter will be the last
however I decided to write another seungjin book called 'wrong number'
(first chapter is already up)
maybe I'll see some of you in the other story as well ♡