1

''ᗰᗩᏦᏆᑎᏀ ᗰᗴ ᖴᗴᗴし しᏆᏦᗴ Ꭹᝪᑌ ᗯᗩᑎᎢ ᗰᗴ ᗷᗩᗞしᎩ
Ꮖᔑ ᝪᑎ ᝪᖴ Ꭲᕼᗴ ᔑᗴ᙭ᏆᗴᔑᎢ,
ᗰᝪᔑᎢ ᖴしᗩᎢᎢᗴᖇᏆᑎᏀ ᎢᕼᏆᑎᏀᔑ
Ꭹᝪᑌ ᑕᗩᑎ ᗞᝪ Ꭲᝪ ᗰᗴ''

''ᗰᗩᏦᏆᑎᏀ ᗰᗴ ᖴᗴᗴし しᏆᏦᗴ Ꭹᝪᑌ ᗯᗩᑎᎢ ᗰᗴ ᗷᗩᗞしᎩᏆᔑ ᝪᑎ ᝪᖴ Ꭲᕼᗴ ᔑᗴ᙭ᏆᗴᔑᎢ,ᗰᝪᔑᎢ ᖴしᗩᎢᎢᗴᖇᏆᑎᏀ ᎢᕼᏆᑎᏀᔑᎩᝪᑌ ᑕᗩᑎ ᗞᝪ Ꭲᝪ ᗰᗴ''

It was already quite late in the evening when Hyunjin came back home. He was exhausted from work and actually just wanted to sleep. He took off his shoes and jacket and loosened the bowtie around his neck. He was about the straightforwardly head upstairs to the bedroom when he noticed the young man on the couch. He sighed but smiled a little seeing the male all cuddled up in a blanket. He was sleeping.

Hyunjin walked up to him and carefully picked him up, trying not to wake him up. It seemed to work as the slightly smaller one cuddled even more with the blanket. Hyunjin carried him upstairs and laid him down in the bed. He made sure the other was fully covered with the blanket before walking up to his closet. He quickly grabbed a loose shirt and a pair of boxershorts before he went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

When he came back the other boy was sitting on the bed. His hair was messy and his lips formed a tired yet happy smile as he saw Hyunjin walking in the room. He quietly yawned before he talked in a soft voice "Minnie tried to stay awake until you're home but you came home late so Minnie fell asleep" he pouted.

Hyunjin smiled at how cute the other boy was and walked over to get into the bed right next to him. "But Minnie should also know that his sleepy time is at 9pm. And I don't think that I allowed you to stay awake longer"
"You didn't but Minnie wanted to surprise you~"
"It's not a nice surprise to know that you're not getting enough sleep.. I think you'll need to get punished for that" Hyunjin sounded quite demanding.

"No no Minnie is sorry. Minnie won't behave like this again. Please don't punish Minnie. Minnie is a nice boy" the younger one begged. "You have to convince me, little one" he caressed Seungmin's cheek before lying down with his arms crossed behind his head. "I will. I will do everything you want me to do but please don't punish me again"
"Everything, you say?" A smirk formed on Hyunjin's lips. "Everything, master" Seungmin nodded.

"We'll see tomorrow now go to sleep" Hyunjin demanded. Seungmin quickly turned of the light and then lied down as well. But as easy it was for Hyunjin to fall asleep as hard it was for Seungmin. He was scared Hyunjin would give him the same punishment as last time. He really didn't like it but he knew that he deserved it. He broke a rule and so did he today by staying awake past his sleepy time. Even if it would've only been one minute, he knew Hyunjin's strict when it comes to his rules.
After some difficulties the younger one then was also able to fall asleep.

The next morning Hyunjin was the first to wake up. He got up and prepared something, afterwards he woke up Seungmin. "Minnie wake up!" the warmhearted man from yesterday was now rather coldhearted. But Seungmin knew that Hyunjin wasn't a morning person, he was used to the fact that Hyunjin wasn't the nicest in the morning. But since he went to bed late and then couldn't fall asleep for a while he's now tired and doesn't realize at all who was trying to wake him up. So he mumbled "Five more minutes" and snuggled more with the pillow.