13

"ᕼᗴ ᖴᗴしᎢ ᗯᗩᖇᗰ ᗩᑎᗞ ᖴᗩᗰᏆしᏆᗩᖇ. ᕼᗴ ᖴᗴしᎢ ᔑᝪしᏆᗞ ᗩᑎᗞ ᔑᗩᖴᗴ. Ꮖ ᗯᗩᑎᎢᗴᗞ Ꭲᝪ ᑕしᏆᑎᏀ Ꭲᝪ ᕼᏆᔑ ᔑᕼᏆᖇᎢ, ᗷᑌᖇᎩ ᗰᎩ ᖴᗩᑕᗴ Ꮖᑎ Ꭲᕼᗴ ᑕᑌᖇᐯᗴ ᝪᖴ ᕼᏆᔑ ᑎᗴᑕᏦ ᗩᑎᗞ ᑎᗴᐯᗴᖇ しᗴᎢ Ꮐᝪ"

"Baby hurry up, I'm getting hungry" Hyunjin sat down on the bed as he watched the other boy getting dressed

"Baby hurry up, I'm getting hungry" Hyunjin sat down on the bed as he watched the other boy getting dressed. "I'm sorry, master" the little one was quick to apologize "I'm doing it as fast as I can" which wasn't that fast at all. The older one noticed Minnie's struggles and he chuckled "I've been harder on you before and you never had that big of a problem with moving. Does it really hurt so bad?" But Seungmin quickly shook his head "It doesn't hurt but Minnie has to keep everything inside" the still naked boy shot an innocent smile towards his master.

Hyunjin let out a sigh "I was joking, baby" he smiled at the younger boy "Let it out and clean yourself in the bathroom, I'm gonna pick out your clothes." A light tint of red appeared on Minnie's face as he nodded his head and left the room to do what he was told. The older one stood back up and opened the closet. Not many clothes were inside because usually no one lives here but Hyunjin always had a few spare clothes prepared. They boy carefully looked at the clothes, he wanted something special for Seungmin. At the end Hyunjin picked a baby pink shirt with a print on it, as well as a pair of white shorts and a white skirt. He really wanted to see his baby wearing a skirt but he didn't know whether or not he'd be comfortable wearing it. Regardless of what bottom clothing the younger boy would choose, Hyunjin also took a pair of white and pink striped knee highs. The boy then also opened the bag they brought with them to get some accessories for the other one.

Minnie waddled back into the room "I'm done" he hummed. Hyunjin turned around to smile at him "Sit down, baby" he pointed to the bed and the little one immediately obeyed the order. Hyunjin helped the younger boy get dressed "Does Minnie want to wear a skirt or shorts?" he held both clothing items up for Seungmin to choose. The boy gasped and raised both arms in the air out if excitement "Minnie wants to wear the skirt!!" he exclaimed happily. Hyunjin giggled at his cuteness and put the shorts aside before getting Seungmin dressed with the skirt.

"Look at you~ You're the prettiest babyboy I could wish for" Hyunjin squished the boy's cheeks who let out an adorable giggle. "Thank you~" he hummed and stood up to hug his master "We have to go eat now" he looked up at the other one "It's not good if master is hungry" "That's right" Hyunjin nodded and lifted up the younger boy, he carried him to the front door where he let him back down.

After putting on their shoes the two boys left the house and went to a restaurant at the beach. They sat down at a table outside where they had the perfect view over the sea while they were eating. While Seungmin was amazed by the sun slowly going down over the sea, Hyunjin's eyes were only on the other boy. Every single feature of the boy's face looked even prettier in the golden light of the sun. Hyunjin could forever get lost in the dark brown eyes reflecting the sunlight making them appear in a honeylike golden colour. His hand reached out for the other's cheek, which he softly caressed, like this he caught his attention again.

Minnie looked at his master in confusion but Hyunjin just chuckled at the adorable facial expression "You're so cute" Seungmin blushed slightly "Thank you" a soft smile was on his lips. Hyunjin moved backwards with his chair and patted his lap "Come here, baby" Minnie obeyed and sat down on his master's lap while facing him. Hyunjin wrapped his arms around him and looked him in the eyes when speaking the words "I love you"

Seungmin's eyes widened at the confession and he flashed a huge smile "I love you too" he hugged the older one tightly and noticed tears forming in his eyes. Hyunjin also noticed and wiped the younger's tears away "Please don't cry. You're too pretty to cry" he pecked the boy's lips.

"S-sorry" the boy sobbed "M-minnie is ju-just very hap-happy" The older one smiled softly "I'm happy too, baby, because you make me happy" his hand stroked through Minnie's hair. The two decided to go back to the beach, they sat down in the sand and cuddled while watching the sunset.

this book is slowly coming to an end and I really hope I created a story line that you guys enjoyed reading