12

"Ꭲᕼᗴ ᝪᑎしᎩ ᗯᗩᎩ Ꭲᝪ ᏀᗴᎢ ᖇᏆᗞ ᝪᖴ ᗩ
ᎢᗴᗰᑭᎢᗩᎢᏆᝪᑎ Ꮖᔑ Ꭲᝪ ᎩᏆᗴしᗞ Ꭲᝪ ᏆᎢ"

Hyunjin and Seungmin were swimming in the ocean or well Hyunjin was swimming and Seungmin was clinging to his back

Hyunjin and Seungmin were swimming in the ocean or well Hyunjin was swimming and Seungmin was clinging to his back. The younger one wasn't the best swimmer and after struggling for quite a while Hyunjin decided to help him. Even though Seungmin wasn't doing a lot by himself he still had a lot of fun. After a while Hyunjin swimmed back closer to the beach where they could easily stand in the water. Minnie got off of the other's back "Thank you, master" he happily smiled and wanted to go out of the water but Hyunjin grabbed his wrist and pulled him close.

He leaned his forehead against the younger one's "For some reason I want you so bad right now, right here" he whispered and held eye contact. Minnie giggled "But I'm here already" he pecked his master's lips. Hyunjim wrapped his arms around his baby's waist and pulled him as close to his own body as possible. He then started to smirk "That's good but it's also the reason why I want to have sex with you right this instant" Seungmin blushed and looked around, there weren't many people at the beach but there still were some "H-here?" he stuttered. The older boy nodded his head and grabbed the other boy by his thighs to lift him up. It was barely seen from the outside since the water was still up to their waists. Seungmin quickly wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's neck and his legs about the boy's body.

Minnie was practically clinging onto Hyunjin on his own, without any support from the other boy actually being needed. Jinnie took that chance and pulled down the younger boy's swimming trunks. "W-what if someone sees us?" Minnie was still worried. "Then they'll get jealous because they're neither you nor me" Hyunjin passionately kissed his baby while he then also pulled down his own trunks. He aligned his length with the other boy's entrance "This might hurt a little" he whispered against Minnie lips but went back to kissing him the moment he slowly pushed himself inside.

The younger boy hissed and tried to concentrate on the kiss. Hyunjin moved slowly in order to let the other one get adjusted "You're always so tight for me" he smirked and let his lips trail to Minnie's neck. Seungmin moaned softly but he was still worried someone might see them so he anxiously scanned their surrounding. "Relax, baby" Hyunjin fastened his pace a little bit "No one will notice if you stay calm" he made sure to hold eye contact with Minnie. Seungmin was blushing but didn't dare to look away again. The boy's breathing became heavier every time the other one thrusted into him. His nails slowly digged into Hyunjin's skin as the pleasure was now completely overtaking his body. Seungmin started biting his lips to prevent himself from moaning "Don't do that to your beautiful lips" Hyunjin leaned forward and kissed the boy again. He made sure to let Minnie know how much lust he was feeling that moment. Seungmin kissed back immediately and he felt his entire body becoming weak. "I love you" he whispered in the kiss and soon felt a smile on Hyunjin's lips.

But the older one didn't reply anything, he thrusted into the other one deeper and harder and made sure the boy could feel every inch that was inside of him. Seungmin tried but he couldn't hold back a moan, Hyunjin used that chance and let his tongue slide into the other boy's mouth. He looked behind Minnie and saw someone staring at them from afar so he glared at that person and thrusted deeply into his little one at the same time. "Ah~" Minnie moaned quiet loud and immediately tried to hide his face in the crook of Jinnie's neck. Hyunjin tried to hit that spot over and over again while also fastening his pace once again. Seungmin couldn't take in all the pleasure he was feeling and started to bite the other one's skin so he wouldn't moan. Hyunjin smirked as he was still staring at the person in the distance "Hurry up and cum for me" he whispered in the younger boy's ear. Seungmim was relieved to hear that as he was getting closer and only a few moments later he already released it while moaning against Hyunjin's neck. It didn't take the other boy much longer until he came inside of Seungmin.

"You better hold that in until I tell you something else" Hyunjin chuckled as he pulled out and made sure both of them were dressed properly again. "H-how long?" Seungmin still clinged onto the other one. Jinnie lifted up his head by holding the other boy's chin "As long as I want" he smirked and Seungmin simply nodded his head. "Let's get out of the water for now" the older one said and Minnie let go of them. When they walked out of the water, Hyunjin looked at the guy who was now only a few meters away from them "I hope you liked the show" he smirked and pulled his little one to their beach towels. Seungmin's face became red "D-did he watch us?" he asked when he was sitting on Hyunjin's lap. "Probably" Hyunjin chuckled "But I would've watched us too if I was someone else" he then placed a soft kiss on Seungmin's lips but he quickly broke it as the guy walked up to them.

He stood right in front of them "By any chance, are you interested in filming professional videos?" a cocky grin was plastered on his lips. Hyunjin rolled his eyes and pulled Seungmin closer "Sorry but we'd like to keep what we have for ourselves" he stayed polite. "Think about it" he held a business card towards the boys "I'll pay you good money. Two boys like you would attract a huge audience" Hyunjin scoffed "Oh I'm really flattered" the sarcasm was clearly heard in his voice "But we don't need your money and please stop creeping around like this" The man was kinda pissed at Hyunjin's comment but he didn't want to waste his time arguing so he just left.

Minnie was visibly confused by what just happened "What kind of videos did he even mean?" "You're really cute, Minnie" Hyunjin chuckled "Do you know what porn is?" Seungmin shook his head and Jinnie smiled at him while putting a strand of hair out of the other boy's face "Good. Keep it that way. You should never watch those videos, especially not without my permission"

idk why but here is a smut chapter yayy
btw I recently started a jeongchan ff, a changlix ff and a skz oneshot book.. maybe some of you are interested in it