5

"ᏦᏆᔑᔑ ᗰᎩ ᑎᗴᑕᏦ, ᗷᏆᎢᗴ ᗰᗴ, ᑭᑌしし ᗰᎩ ᕼᗩᏆᖇ, Ꭲᖇᗩᑕᗴ ᗰᎩ ᔑᑭᏆᑎᗴ, ᕼᝪしᗞ ᗰᗴ ᗞᝪᗯᑎ, ᑌᔑᗴ Ꭹᝪᑌᖇ ᎢᝪᑎᏀᑌᗴ, ᗰᗩᏦᗴ ᗰᗴ ᗰᝪᗩᑎ, ᗞᝪᑎ'Ꭲ ᔑᎢᝪᑭ ᎢᏆし Ꮖ'ᗰ ᔑᕼᗩᏦᏆᑎᏀ"

Hyunjin wrapped a towel around his waist and grabbed another one to dry off Minnie. But Seungmin also grabbed one and started to dry Hyunjin's upper body. The older one chuckled "Baby you don't have to help me." Minnie blushed "But I like your body" he stated and touched the other's abs, this time without the towel. "Did I allow you to touch me?" Seungmin quickly took his hand away and looked down "I-I'm sorry master" Hyunjin sighed and walked behind the younger boy "You've been such a good boy all day long and now that... what do I do with you?" soon Minnie felt a hand around his neck. "I just wanted to enjoy the time with you. But you had to break a rule" the master tightened his grip around the little one's neck "You don't leave me a choice other than punishing you" tho Hyunjin's voice was calm the entire time, Seungmin started to feel a little uneasy.

Again Hyunjin sighed "I had so much hope for you." "I'm rea-" the smaller one started "Be quiet. I didn't tell you to speak up, now did I?" Minnie simply shook his head in response. The older one let go of his neck and pushed him towards the door "Bed. Now." The clumsy boy stumbled and feell down but was quick to get up again before hurrying to the bedroom. The other one followed him and sat down on the bed. "Come here" he said and patted his lap. Minnie went up to him and sat down "No, not like this, it's time for a punishment" Seungmin nodded and then laid down on the other's lap.

"Hm how many should I do today?" the older carefully caressed the boys butt cheeks "How many does my baby want?" "M-master knows what's best a-and how many I deserve" Hyunjin scoffed "I asked for a number and not submission. So tell me, how many?" the baby's voice became even quieter than before "T-ten..?" "Ten? You touched me without my approval and think ten is enough?" "T-twenty" "No, no... ten it is. I asked you how many you want. But you count for me, alright?" Seungmin simply nodded his head as he already felt the hand hitting his butt the first time "O-one" he whispered. "Louder" Hyunjin hit again but this time harder. "Two" the younger boy said. The master's slaps got harder every time and like this Minnie's voice also got louder.

"Get off me now and put your pretty ass on the bed" Hyunjin spoke while shoving the boy off his legs. He was quick to catch himself before his face hit the ground as well. The boy crawled onto the bed and looked at his master, watching every move he made and trying to capture every single part of his body. He wasn't wearing the towel anymore and gosh Seungmin admired the body of his master so much. He thought back to just a few minutes ago when he was able to touch him, he wanted to feel it again. "Let's do a little sensory play" Hyunjin walked over to the nightstand where he opened the drawer and took out a blindfold as well as a pair of fluffy handcuffs. While Seungmin was still sitting on the bed the older one put the blindfold on him he then softly pushed him back into bed to cuff his hands to the bed frame.

"M-master?" the sub made sure he was allowed to talk. "What is it, princess?" Hyunjin smirked as he saw the younger's cheek heat up. "What will you do to me?" "Don't worry I won't hurt you. I'll just let you discover you senses, especially your sense of touch" he let his fingers trail over the boys chest as he was talking. The little one got goosebumps "And I don't want you to talk unless I say so" Seungmin nodded his head. He couldn't see anything but he clearly heard Hyunjin's footsteps getting further away from him or wait no he walked around the bed.

Minnie waited for something to happen and it didn't take long he felt something tickling his thigh. He started biting his lips to not let out any sound. The tickling feeling slowly went up his body "You like that, don't you?" Hyunjin was very close to Seungmin's ear. The younger boy clearly felt his breath and just the sound of his master's voice made him tense up. He then proceded to nod his head. "I'm glad you do" the older one started to nibble on the other's ear. The tickling feeling was suddenly gone but Hyunjin's finger soon were felt on Seungmin's body. "I know I told you I'd do something else.. but I'm so fucking horny right now. I know you want me too. And I'll give it to you so good you'll never want it to stop." Seungmin bit his lips quite hard, he was so turned on, he couldn't hide it anymore. "Don't do this to your lips. I'm not gonna kiss you if your lips aren't pretty" he immediately stopped at the words of his master.

Hyunjin grabbed a bottle of lube and then spread Minnie's legs before kneeling down in between them. He lifted them up and placed them on his shoulders, giving him a perfect view on the younger's slightly red butt. "M-master.. please take off my blindfold" Seungmin really wanted to see what Hyunjin was doing. The older one scoffed "Actually you wouldn't deserve it now that you talked again but you're lucky I'm nice today" Hyunjin leaned forward and took off the blindfold. The dom made sure to use enough lube and then slowly pushed his member into Seungmin. The younger boy was mesmerized by his master's beauty, the way his still slightly wet hair was stuck to his forehead and how his eyes stared directly into Seungmin's. Minnie was weak for him and he got even weaker when their lips were connected again. It was almost like their tongues had a heated argument.

Right now Hyunjin's movements weren't as hard as usual, he moved very slow but very deep making sure Seungmin could feel every single centimeter and vein of his length. And it worked, the younger boy was on cloud 9. Minnie moaned into the kiss and Hyunjin broke it "That's what I want to hear" the dom tried find the younger's spot which wasn't too hard for him. "Ngyaa~" a high pitched moan escaped his mouth. He was quite embarrassed and Hyunjin's "So cute" didn't make it better. Seungmin was very close but he tried to hold back. He had to hold back or else Hyunjin will be mad but he also couldn't bite his lips because he wants Hyunjin's kisses. The older one noticed Minnie's struggle and he liked seeing him like this. It was one of the moments he realised how submissive the other was and how good he could control him. "Such a good boy and now cum for me" Hyunjin caressed the other's cheek and came inside of him. Minnie felt like he was in heaven as he came all over his and his master's body.

Hyunjin was clearly satisfied with what he did to the younger boy. He pulled out of the other and took off his cuffs. Minnie was panting and had his eyes closed. "Don't sleep yet you have to clean after yourself, little one" Hyunjin spoke handing him a box of tissues. Seungmin sat up, he felt a some pain but managed to not show. The older was lying on his back and watched his baby cleaning up their bodies. When Minnie wiped the sperm of Hyunjin he stared at the older's body who obviously noticed it. "No touching, sweetheart" he reminded his little one. Hyunjin turned his head to look at the time "When you're done, put on your pajamas and then go brush your teeth. It's time you go to bed." "Yes, master" Minnie was sad he wanted to stay awake longer but rules are rules so he did as he was told. It surprised Minnie when he came back to the bedroom and Hyunjin was gone but he didn't go and look for him instead he crawled under the blanket and grabbed a plushie to cuddle with it.

He was almost asleep when he heard the door opening again "Sleep well, baby" Hyunjin whispered while kneeling in front of the bed and placing a kiss on Minnie's cheek. The older however left the room again and Seungmin peacefully fell asleep.

daily uploads are stressful af but I like feeling productive so it makes me happy lol