3

"Ꮖ しᝪᐯᗴ Ꭹᝪᑌ. Ꮖ ᗞᏆᗞᑎ'Ꭲ ᔑᗩᎩ ᎢᕼᗩᎢ ᗴᑎᝪᑌᏀᕼ ᎢᝪᗞᗩᎩ."

"I'll check on you later" Those were the last word before he left the room

"Cum all you want" those words at first sounded like heaven in Minnie's head. It didn't take him long until he came the first time. And it felt even better for him because the pleasure was still not over. But then again it wasn't the same as when Hyunjin did it to him. The little one still enjoyed it. However after a few minutes the pleasure slowly was gone and got exchanged with pain. Minnie's legs were getting weaker and weaker with every second and at some point he was practically hanging in the cuffs that were still around his wrists. He was shivering. His entire body was hurting. Tears started to fill up his eyes and he cried out for his master to come back. "Please stop it" was all he could think about. But he didn't seem to come back soon.

After Hyunjin left the room he went into his home cinema to watch a movie. But the movie was the last thing he could concentrate on. "Am I being to hard on him?" he worried about his baby "He's still pretty new to all of this after all." He let out a rather loud sigh and paused the movie. "I promised to protect him" he quietly whispered to himself. It's been a bit more than ten minutes when he got up and rushed back to Seungmin.

When Hyunjin entered the room he didn't say a word and for a short moment he stopped in his movements. Seeing Seungmin like the crying mess he was broke his heart and he knew it was his fault which made everything even worse. "T-take it out, pl-please" Seungmin didn't look up be noticed Hyunjin anyway. The older walked over and slowly pulled out the vibrator, trying to be as careful as possible, once he also turned it off, Minnie's sobs where the only sounds to be heard. Hyunjin carefully placed a hand on the younger's cheek and softly caressed it. "What have I done?" he thought to himself. "I'm so sorry" he said as he hugged the little one.

"I'm cold" Seungmin's voice was barely heard in between his sobbing but still loud enough for Hyunjin. He quickly loosened the hug and grabbed the keys for the cuffs and opened them. Minnie couldn't stand by himself and fell against Hyunjin's chest. The older reacted immediately and lifted him up to carry him upstairs into the bedroom and placed him on the bed. He grabbed some clothes and put them on Seungmin who was still crying. "I'm really sorry, baby. I didn't think it through" Hyunjin was thinking about how he could make it up to him. "Cuddles" was the only thing Seungmin mumbled. "Of course, baby" the older wrapped his arms around him and kissed his forehead.

Hyunjin felt really bad, he never wanted to see Seungmin cry like this ever again. He should've known Minnie wasn't ready for something like this. "Master can I change the no no list?" The "no no list" was a list of things Hyunjin wasn't allowed to do to Seungmin. It's supposed to prevent them from things like this and to protect Seungmin's mental health. So far it consisted of the following rules:
1. No leaving marks at too obvious spots
2. No playing with food while doing the thing
3. No taking away plushies as punishment
4. No touching when friends around
5. No insulting

The older one nodded his head "Want me to go get it right now?" Seungmin shook his head "Cuddly time first." "Okay, sweetheart" Hyunjin made sure to take good care of his little sunshine.

Seungmin liked being all cuddled up like this. It rarely happened that Hyunjin was this soft towards Minnie. He felt so comfortable that he eventually fell asleep. Hyunjin of course noticed and covered him with a blanket. He didn't sleep but he stayed by Minnie's side the entire time. "I'll make sure to never ever make you cry again" he thought to himself as he placed a soft kiss on Seungmin's lips. He let out a quiet sound before he opened his eyes again. "You can continue sleeping, i didn't want to wake you up" Hyunjin whispered but Seungmin shook his head "Sleepy time is at night" Hyunjin couldn't do else but smile at Minnie's cuteness. "Can I play with my dolls?" the little one asked giving his best puppy eyes. The older nodded his head "But you could also help me with backing cupcakes" Seungmin's eyes got bigger "Oh can we make them with sprinkles??" "We can decorate them however you want" Hyunjin assured him as he got up from the bed. Seungmin also got up and surprisingly he wasn't having any pain.

The little one ran out of the room and immediately downstairs into the kitchen and put on his apron but he struggled when he tried to tie it. As the other male came into the kitchen as well he noticed it and went over to tie the apron for him and then ruffled through his hair. "Should we change the no no list first?" the older one asked as he was putting on his own apron. Seungmin was quick to nod and ran out of the kitchen again just to come back with a pink sheet of paper that was decorated with a lot of stickers and some glitter. He put it on the table, right in front Hyunjin where he was already sitting. "So what do you want me to write down?" Seungmin took a few seconds to think but then said "No leaving me alone" Hyunjin was quite a bit surprised "Only that?" the little one simply nodded. "So you have no problem with the cuffs or toys?" he now shook his head. "But you can't leave me alone because you can't hear the save word when you're gone. But it's okay you probably thought you could still hear me outside the room" he explained. "Yeah... uhm anyway we can't say 'no leaving alone' because I need to work too" Hyunjin told him. "Ohhh yes, I forgot. Uhm then write down no leaving alone when in hand prison" the older chuckled at his choice of words but wrote it down regardless.

The baby stood behind his master as he rested his head on his shoulder to look at the paper. "Can we bake now?" he then asked once the older finished writing. "Put this back in place and then we can start" Hyunjin said and handed the list to the other male again. While Seungmin was gone again, Hyunjin looked for everything they need for the cupcakes. And once he had all the stuff they needed and Minnie was back again they started making the batter. Hyunjin loved seeing his baby all happy but what he loved even more was Minnie's habit of sticking out his tongue whenever he was concentrating. And Minnie wanted these cupcakes to be perfect so he concentrated especially hard when measuring the ingredients.

The cupcakes were now in the oven and the frosting were also prepared already which means all that was left to do for now was waiting. Perfect time for Hyunjin to recieve a call, that's what it seemed like. Hyunjin grabbed his phone and saw his friends number on the screen, so he answered "Hey" but on the other end wasn't his friends voice "Hello Mr. Hyunjin, can I talk with Seungmin" he immediately recognized the voice. "Yes, wait a moment" he took the phone off his ear and went to Seungmin "Baby, Jeongin wants to talk to you" he held the phone to the younger boy. Seungmin took it immediately and answered "Hi Innie~" Hyunjin sat down next to Seungmin and tried to hear what Jeongin was saying "Do you want to come over to my place tomorrow, so we can play together? Daddy already said yes" Seungmin's gaze wandered towards Hyunjin who pretended he didn't hear anything. "Can I go to Jeongin's place tomorrow? Pleaseeeeee" "How will you get there?" the older simply asked. "Can you drive me there?" Minnie made puppy eyes. "I'm too busy tomorrow. Can Chan get you from here?" "I'll ask" the younger one quickly responded "Jeongin can Mr. Chan get me from home tomorrow?" "I don't know.. I'll ask him!!" a lot of shifting was heard from the other side of the phone and then voices that seemed further away. As Jeongin started to talk again he was panting a bit "Daddy said he can get you at 10 but he can't drive you home later" Seungmin pouted and looked at Hyunjin. "If you're okay with staying until the evening I can get you after work" the older assured him. "Really?? You're the best" Minnie was quick to hug Jinnie before talking back to Jeongin "My master will pick me up after work!" "Oh yay! That's ultimately super duper extra great!! See you tomorrow~" "Yes~ bye, Innie~" They then ended the call and Minnie gave the phone back to Hyunjin.

now you know I love Jeongchan as well
hope you liked the chapter