𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚞𝚜 𝚋 - 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚞

Summary: on a summers night Sirius surprises you with a call. Will those unspoken feelings finally bubble over.

Warnings: none I think?

This is inspired by the song fallingforyou by the 1975. They're my fave band so I really hope you guys enjoy this!

What time you coming out?
We started losing light
I'll never make it right
If you don't wander off

"Come on l/n one night with me you won't regret it..." Sirius pleaded over the muggle pay phone. He craved the site of your face just as much as he craved a cigarette right now. Love wasn't normal for someone like Sirius. It didn't just happen, not with his upbringing, not when he'd never experienced it from anyone other then his friends before. It was getting darker outside with every second and Sirius needed you near him.

"Sirius it's 11pm and my parents are sleeping you can't just call my house begging to see me... especially in the middle of summer when you haven't owled me once!" You snapped in return. He couldn't expect you to run to him after he'd been radio silent for four weeks.

"You know how my parents are y/n... I can't send letters to..." he trailed off not knowing how to phrase his statement. You were muggleborn, if his parents caught wind of him associating with such he'd not only be punished but you could be put in danger too.

"Mudbloods? Just hang up Sirius..." you snapped

I'm so excited for the night
All we need's my bike and your enormous house

"Hey don't use that fucking word... look I have my bike with me... I can cycle.." Sirius pleaded even harder.

"Fine let's say I agree where would we go?" You asked sighing into the phone.

"Your enormous house of course... look I just really need to see you... please"

If it wasn't for the sincerity in his usually sarcastic and annoying voice you would of hung up. But he was doing what always did, he reeled you in until you craved to smell his cologne again, until you wanted to hear his deep chuckle.

"Fine... get here any later then midnight and I'm going to bed..." and with that you put down the phone.

Half an hour later you were sat on your front porch when a bike made its way up the road. The moonlight caught on metallic paint and his grey eyes. You could spot those eyes from a mile away.

"You're here..."

"What did you think I wouldn't come..."

You shrugged honestly. You never really knew where you stood with Sirius most of the time. He teased you like one of his friends but whenever you spoke he held an intensity you couldn't locate when he conversed with his other friends. He'd joked in the past about hooking up with you. And you'd just laughed it off, it was better to push the playboy away then confront your feelings and have them crushed.

Don't you see me I
I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you
And don't you need me I
I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you
On this night, and in this light
I think I'm falling (I think I'm falling), I'm falling for you
And maybe you, change your mind..

"Glad your opinion of me is high..." Sirius joked taking a seat beside you as you both looked up at the clear night sky.

Sirius noticed your reluctance to give in to him. He completely understood. You had an unspoken tie to each other that you both chose to ignore. But on nights like this, in the dimmed glow of the porch light he was certain he was falling for you.