𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚞𝚜 𝚋 - 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚍𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚝

Summary: when Sirius finds the perfect opportunity to spy on his crush, he opts to follow her in a furrier form to try find out more about her, what he does find out he didn't bargain for.

Warnings: none, maybe swearing?

It was a cold Saturday morning at hogwarts, and y/n was getting ready to go to hogsmeade. The girl put on a thick black coat, a warm jumper and some figure hugging mom jeans which fit her beautifully.
However, she was completely unaware of the conversation happening below her in the Gryffindor common room.

" you're such a hypocrite pads.." James said with a smirk on his face.

" pardon?" Sirius looked up completely confused as to what he was trying to say.

" you say I should try a different approach with lily, but you don't even talk to your crush.."
Sirius glared at James with a stern expression.

" I don't have a crush.. at all I don't do crushes.. it's common knowledge "

The other marauders all chuckled along with James

"Oh so you don't stare at her in potions.." James smirked

"And charms.." Peter added

"And transfiguration.." Remus contributed

" mate .. if you don't have a crush on y/n then I don't have a crush on lily.." James said which resulted in Sirius rolling his eyes and whacking him round the head with his book.

" speak of the devil.." Remus whispered which made the other marauders turn to see y/n coming down the stairs.

Sirius's eyes traveled over the girl as she made her way into the common room, he was clearly infatuated with her. Too him she was perfect, she was funny, beautiful and they had the same taste in music. They weren't close or anything but when he'd speak to her it felt like she was really listening, like she really cared.

" morning boys.."

" morning.." they all said with smirks other then Sirius who was doing his best to look away.

" something funny?" y/n asked making her way too the door

" oh nothing much.. just Sirius is hung up on a girl.."
James muttered with a smirk

" oh .. well good luck in winning her over Sirius.." the girl sent him a innocent smile before leaving the room to head to hogsmeade.

" you SHITHEAD! Why the hell would you do that.. Merlin I'm going to kill you.." Sirius began punching James in the arm repeatedly with anger until he gave up so James could explain himself.

" look.. why don't you go catch up with her now? She's going alone.. everyone else is studying.."

Sirius sighed
" fine.. but I'm going as padfoot not Sirius.."
all of them laughed madly

" what's so funny?"

" you expect her to fall in love with a dog?" Remus laughed

" well no but people talk to dogs more then you'd think.. she might say something I can talk to her about in the future.."

A few hours later Sirius had finally found himself in hogsmeade. He quickly went into an alley way and changed into padfoot before aimlessly walking about trying to look as approachable and cute as possible.

" oh aren't you adorable.." a voice called out from behind which Sirius knew all too well.
He looked up to see y/n smiling happily as she inched forward to pet him