𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚞𝚜 𝚕 - 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜

Flowers were a wonderful thing. A thing you'd treasured for years. Not for any particular reason you just found them ever so beautiful. Often arranging flower crowns and charming the ones you favoured more into little hair clips. In fact if there was one thing people knew you for most around Hogwarts it probably was the flowers you adorned any chance you got.

That's why you were only slightly surprised when you found a lone baby pink tulip resting on top of your desk in the first period of the week which happened to be transfiguration. At first you'd figured maybe Mcgonagall would have you all transfigure flowers into something more interesting. But no. Your desk was the only one with a pretty tulip.

You carefully grasped it only now noticing the yellow ribbon that had a small note attached to it

Your beauty blooms just like the flowers on the crown of your head

Almost instantly your cheeks burned and you slipped the note carefully into your pocket. You desperately scanned the room for any hint as to who had left the tulip and the rather romantic note but nobody really seemed to be looking suspicious.

You shared the class with a mix of students from all houses so it truly could of been anybody. A stern Scottish accent led you to forget about the flower however and begin your class work, but this mystery couldn't be over.

<>~<>~<>~<>

Not staying true to your earlier thoughts the previous week you had skipped to the same class just like last time but this time a deep red rose rested just where the tulip had last week. How peculiar.

So this wasn't just a one time thing? And as you examined the rose, another note sprung free.

My heart opens like the petals when I get a glimpse of your face

Just like last time your heart sped up and you couldn't help the toothy grin that fell onto your face. You needed to know who this was immediately, this person looked at you as though you were the sun and that was all you had ever wanted.

You knew who you wanted it to be, but being that you'd never spoken more then three words to the lanky mousy Gryffindor who sat in the far corner of the classroom, you doubted he could see you that way.

You needed to hatch a plan and fast.

<>~<>~<>~<>

The plan was simple. Wait out behind a pillar in-front of the classroom the following week and catch whoever was leaving these beautiful love notes.

So you did just that, not forgetting to wear a flower crown with the two flowers imbedded just to show whoever this mystery person was how much they meant to you already.

You stifled a yawn as measured footsteps grew closer. Your hands gripped the pillar as you carefully angled yourself to catch a glimpse. Nothing could of prepared you for the reality.

There stood Remus lupin, a pale lily in hand as she scanned the corridor just to double check no one could see, thank merlin he didn't see you though. Your initial instinct was to run after him and frantically tell him how lovely he was and how much you appreciated all he'd done, but after careful consideration you let him leave and entered class that day like any normal Monday.

<>~<>~<>~<>

"Your still leaving those flowers ay moons?" Sirius teased as Remus re entered the dorm he shared with the other three marauders.

"Don't make fun of him pads I think it's sweet..." James chastised in his usual motherly fashion.

"Both of you just shut up... she doesn't know it's me yet and I don't plan on telling her..."