00:15

── 𝟏𝟓 . * .°・( 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 / 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 )
❝︎ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍 ❞︎

──

Aurora Park greeted her viewers with a large grin, suppressing the thunderous thoughts plaguing her mind. The usual gang had agreed to play Among Us that night; it had been a while. Everyone had been rather busy with life, and Rory couldn't blame them.

Everything seemed to be blowing up in her face recently.

Eyes browsing the chat, she caught a few comments and replied here and there.

"Why don't we do a quick Q&A sesh' while we wait for the crew?" Rory suggested with a shrug. It was obvious she was bored.

It had been an agonizingly long day...

user1: why'd you dye your hair??

"I dyed my hair because the red was a cute moment... But that's all she was." She explained. "A moment."

user2: don't your parents hate you dying your hair all the time?

Rory let her eyes scan that question a few times with parted lips. How was she supposed to answer that?

"I don't really talk to my parents, so they don't dictate what I do with my hair." She attempted a polite response despite how much her temper wavered.

It wasn't the user's fault. They didn't know of Rory's family situation. No one did.

Somehow, Rory had managed to escape the details of her life regarding her parents. Of course, people would always ask her, but she dodged each and every question to the best of her ability for the entirety of her career thus far.

It's not like she wanted to keep things from her audience, but did she need to share everything with them?

Swallowing her pride, she continued. "I'm an entirely different person now that I'm on my own." Rory tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm sure I'll talk about it more eventually, it's just embarrassing I guess..."

Embarrassing and traumatizing.

"Anyways... I think I'll dye my hair again soon." She plastered another smile on her face, betraying the storm that brewed in the depths of her gut. "I'm really indecisive, so expect another hair change soon!"

"RoryHaveMyChildren587, thank you for the gifts-" She laughed.

After only two questions, she called it quits and entered the voice channel on Discord.

"RORY!"

"WHAT-"

"Hi."

"Hi, Corpse." Rory gushed, a genuine grin blessing her features.

"Rors, we're doing proximity chat." Rae spoke, setting up a lobby.

"Roger that, my love."

Rory muted, turning towards her monitor with the stream up. "I think we should try out some cool mods soon, yeah?"