00:24

── 𝟐𝟒 . * .°・( 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 / 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 )
      ❝︎ 𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗋𝗈𝗋𝗌 ❞︎

──

          Aurora Park started the stream with her playlist playing softly in the background, hands waving eagerly as people joined. It had been two days since she had arrived back at her apartment, bidding Rae and Imane a sad farewell after explaining the situation with Val. They were understanding, of course; Rae had promised she would do her best to comfort the actress in the meantime while Rory took time to think things over.

          The streamer hated the silence of her lonely home, however, and started her livestream as soon as she set everything up. A bowl of cereal sat on the desk in front of her, occasionally getting more scarce as she chomped down on the tiny pieces.

          "Hi, everyone!" She exclaimed through a mouth full of Cheerios.

user1: BESTIE

user2: BABY HI

          "Hi, hi, hi!" She repeated, taking a sip of water and shuffling through her Spotify playlist. "I don't really have a plan for this stream. I did some homework, got bored, then got on here."

user3: did you see val's twitter thread?

          The comment stole her attention, mind practically spinning in circles while she tried to choose between ignoring or answering it. Ultimately, she sighed. "Yes, I saw Val's tweet."

user4: omg val redemption arc?

user5: girl what happened

          "I think she's handling the situation well." She offered with a shrug. "Anyways, I was thinking of maybe going on Minecraft—"

          The ringing of her doorbell met her ears. She took one side of her old headset off, listening closely for the sound again. Met with utter silence, she frowned. "Did you guys hear my doorbell or am I going crazy...?"

user6: we heard it lmao

user7: yes ma'am

user8: go answer it ma

          The streamer huffed, placing her headset down and stood from her chair, waving cutely as she exited the room. Feet skipping toward the front door, she swung it open after clicking the lock. The hallway outside her apartment was vacant of any living soul, the girl groaning.

          "Did someone just fucking ding-dong ditch me?" She grumbled under her breath.

          Eyes falling to her feet, they widened at the sight of a brown box.

          Oh.

          She picked it up, pleasantly surprised by its light weight, considering how large it was. Stepping inside with it embraced between her arms, she kicked the door shut and locked it with her elbow before running back to her streaming room.

          Spotting herself on the monitor, she wiggled the box for her viewers tauntingly. "I got a package~" She sang in pure glee.

          Plopping down on her chair, she rolled towards the desk and read the printed label while simultaneously hiding her address from the camera.

          "Huh..." She mumbled. "I have no idea what this is."

user9: OPEN IT