00:02

──  𝟎𝟐 . * .°・( 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 / 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 )
❝︎ 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗉 ❞︎

──

          Aurora Park sighed as she munched on her spicy ramen, eyes staring ahead at herself in the mirror adorning the bare wall of her kitchen. The day hadn't been very eventful so far, the most exciting thing being that Poki had sent her a meme of a cat she found on Twitter. Other than that, Rory had spent the majority of her morning watching Seán's stream with some people she's never met before.

          Her brown orbs darted to the table before her, meeting the lonesome gaze of her textbooks. She knew she had to start studying soon—but it could wait. Exams were fast approaching, but she was a certified procrastinator. Slipping her phone out of her pocket, she opened up Instagram and quickly went live, balancing the device against a metal water bottle so the viewers could see her.

          "Hi, guys." She greeted in her thick Australian accent, holding up her cup. "I've got ramen."

          A bright grin found its way to her lips as she read the comments, each user greeting her with smiley faces. She chewed softly on another mouthful of the noodles, reading questions. She hummed at one, speeding up her chewing so she could answer.

          "Mmh—yes! I did see Seán's stream earlier." Rory nodded. "He is quite possibly the worst person to ever play Call of Duty."

          People were quick to defend him, to which she chuckled.

          "Oh, I mean in comparison to me." She clarified. "Y'all do realize you're talking to one of the few YouTubers known for being beasts at COD, right?"

          user1: please punch me

          "Why would I punch you?" She questioned. "But if you insist, I'll do it."

          Rory took a long sip of her soda, eyes still training on the comment section. Not paying enough attention to her task at hand, she began coughing. She slammed her cup down onto the counter and started pounding on her chest with wide eyes.

          "Jesus Christ." She cursed, recovering.

          Corpse_Husband: choke me like you hate me but you love me

          Rory eyed his comment with furrowed brows as her followers went berserk.

          "Huh?" She cocked her head to the side. "Is that some pop culture reference?"

          After their first encounter from the other night, the stream had gone fairly smoothly. She began to grow comfortable around Corpse's new presence, often finding herself laughing along with him. It felt good to be back in the groove of being a YouTuber, considering her professors had made it practically impossible to even breathe for too long recently.

          user2: MISS THING!!!! they're lyrics from his song!!!!!!

          She had to scroll up again to reread the comment, certain she hadn't read that correctly. "He has a song?"

          user3: react to the song on live challenge :)

          She restated the comment. "Deadass? Let me grab my laptop."

          Rory was quick to dart out of her seat and run to her room, swiping her thin computer before practically tripping back into the kitchen--to which she awkwardly brushed off with a laugh. She quickly pulled up Spotify and searched for Corpse's account.