00:06

──  𝟎𝟔 . * .°・( 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲 / 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 )
❝︎ 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 ❞︎

──

BREAKING: ERIK ESTAVILLO FILES $25 MILLION LAWSUIT AGAINST TWITCH

          Yup—you read that right. Erik Estavillo has filed yet another lawsuit! This time, however, it's directed towards the famous streaming app: Twitch. Many may recognize this man's name, as he has previously gone to court against Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, and Blizzard Entertainment.

          His reasoning this time? Female streamers are too sexual and forced him to masturbate every day, causing an obscene amount of chaffing. Yeah... We're confused too. He has conjured up countless stories of how his exposure to sexual content on the app has damaged his wellbeing, all of which should be reason enough for the judge to throw this case out if it makes it to court.

          Estavillo has named a long list of streamers, some of which including our sweethearts Pokimane and Roary. He even called for them to be "permanently banned" from the site entirely. We decided to visit his Twitch account, finding that he is subscribed to over 700 female streamers.

          What do you guys think? Will this case make it to court or will this ri-dick-ulous lawsuit get laughed off yet again? Let us know on Twitter!

──

          Aurora Park sat in complete and utter silence, jaw hanging in astonishment. She clutched her phone in an icy grip, knuckles turning white at the force.

          "He's suing Twitch because we're attractive????" She thought aloud, anger lacing her tone.

          Furious, she threw her phone to the side and got up, pacing around her bedroom. There was no way this case would make it that far in court—the matter was laughable, really—but she couldn't believe the nerve this guy had. Blaming her and her friends for his own doing? Outrageous.

          Her phone vibrated numerous times, each notification being a text message from her friends. Rory grunted and ran a hand through her tangled hair. It was supposed to be a relaxing day for her, spent away from YouTube and social media in general. She just needed a day to herself, but now she had to deal with this whole thing.

          Letting out a string of curse words, she picked up her cell as it rang. "What?" She spat upon answering the call.

          "Woah-" Rae blurted, caught off guard at Rory's greeting—or lack thereof. "Uh, I just wanted to check on you. You weren't answering your texts."

          "Sorry..." She trailed off. "I've just been trying to process how this dude just accused me and—ohmygod—Poki! Is Poki okay? I saw she was mentioned too!"

          Rae nodded, although the other couldn't see. "I just got off the phone with her. She's okay. Confused, but okay."

          "I feel like I'm overreacting." Rory sighed. "I'm... I'm not overreacting, right?"

          Rae was quick to support her. "Of course not. He's blaming female streamers for his own doing??"

The Park girl plopped down on her bed, eying herself in the mirror. A pair of baggy sweatpants adorned her thin legs, cute socks with little corgis on them covering her feet, and an oversized sweatshirt covering the band t-shirt underneath. It was supposed to be a relaxing day...

"Rory?" Rae questioned. "Are you still there?"

"Yeah, I'm here."

"Listen, I have to go. But please call me if you need to vent like this again."

Hesitating, Rory answered. "Okay."

"I love you."

"Love you too, Rae."

With that, the call ended and Rory was left sitting in silence. Sparing her reflection one last look, she opened up Twitter.

──