63

celebritiesnow

celebritiesnow SPOTTED! Tom Holland and his girlfriend, Laken Evans were captured on the set of Captain America: Civil War! The two were seen bring back food to a trailer for a lunch date☺️ There are many rumors of the two's characters reflecting ...

celebritiesnow SPOTTED! Tom Holland and his girlfriend, Laken Evans were captured on the set of Captain America: Civil War! The two were seen bring back food to a trailer for a lunch date☺️ There are many rumors of the two's characters reflecting the off screen romance!
-
liked by 69,228 others•
load more comments

—————

username OMG LEAVE THEM ALONE FOR ONCE

username i hope the spotlight on their relationship doesn't ruin it😭

username laken looks so pissed off! and she's looking right at the camera too! she has said multiple times that paps give her anxiety....

username This is so sad.

lakenevans

lakenevans side eye-liked by tomholland2013 and 428,006 others•load more comments

lakenevans side eye
-
liked by tomholland2013 and 428,006 others•
load more comments

—————

username this is for you @celebritiesnow

dakotaaa at least you're hot🤷🏻‍♀️

username ugh please never take this top off! it was MADE for you!!!!

username she seems like she's been really unhappy lately

username Hair Goals ahhhh😍😍😍😍

harryholland64 maybe a lawsuit next time? :)

username damn she really hates paparazzi

"I hate it. I hate it all. Why does everything I do have to be under a microscope? Why can't this dumb news company get out of my ass!?"

I pace around my trailer with my manager, Ryleigh, sitting and trying to calm me down. I'm infuriated. I've been apart of Hollywood for a long time. I've had small roles in movies and acted in TV shows, but this is the role that made people truly look at me. Now I have paparazzi on me like I never have before. I'm not sure what it is: being Chris' niece, having a cool role, or dating Tom. My guess is a lovely combination that accumulated into me.

"Laken, we can get them completely taken down. They've used you multiple times for stories. And everything they publish is shit," Ryleigh tells me.

"They capitalized off of my sexual assault! Why does anyone still even pay attention to them?"

She throws her hands up at a loss. I guess this is just apart of the game. It's the part I'm not used to yet.

Besides absolutely hating Celebrities Now, I'm exhausted. In every way imaginable, I am exhausted. It's so hard to try to keep up a happy facade for my supporters. And I feel terrible for Tom because this isn't who he signed up to date. I need sleep. If I could just go dormant for a week, I would be so happy.