103

THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH JAMES CORDEN
FEAT. LAKEN EVANS

hello everyone who is just now tuning in! let me tell you, you picked a good time because I am here with Hollywood's child, Laken Evans.

thank you so much for having me. this is truly such an honor! i grew up watching you and now people are watching me... it's kinda weird.

i mean, just about everything about your upbringing has been kinda weird

i suppose you're right

did you know they're calling you that? "Hollywood's child"?

no, this is the first time!

yeah, because you've grown up on crazy sets and you're starting with such a variety of connections

ah makes sense. yes im very blessed to have been in this position. half the time i get confused about how i got here.

a ton of work that's how. when did you start acting?

well my pre-school put on a nativity play and I was Mary, if you wanna get technical. but i started on screen when i was, uhm, 9. it was an episode of greys anatomy and i had three lines.

wow. and now, ten years later you're going to be in your first film.

yes.

what do you prefer, film or television?

you can't ask me questions like that! if i pick one i'll never get cast in the other again!

alright, alright. i'm hoping the producers wrote that down for spill or fill

i still don't know how you convinced me to agree to that. i actually have a horrible gag reflex, you can ask any of my costars!

tom holland is one thats sure to know, i'm certain.

im just going to ignore that and sip my water to give you a chance to check your cards to find another topic

you have two projects in the works, that we know of. captain america: civil war comes out in april, and then your show only the rich comes out later in the year. is there anything else you have coming soon for us?

now, ive gotten in trouble for spoilers before. so, for legal reasons: no. *winks*

nothing?

james, that's the best i can do. im not sure that if I say something, my manager won't come out and tackle me. and she can fight!

you're a superhero!

that's a part time thing!

well we are just dying to know what you fill the rest of your time with. and we will, once we come back from commercial. ladies and gentleman, laken evans!

- - -

ladies and gents, we are back with the lovely, laken evans. now, laken have you ever tried any exotic food?