67

On Thursday, we decided to go on a group date. Each of the girls brought a boy, and we went to a little restaurant in Germany before walking around and exploring the city. Of course, the group ended up being me, Tom, Kelsey, Sebastian, Dakota, and Harrison. It was a blast. We only got stopped twice which is much less than any time in Atlanta. The guys made it easy to relax and feel like no eyes were on us. At the end of the night, Kelsey and Sebastian kept walking around while the rest of us walked back to the hotel. Dakota and Harrison were bantering non-stop all night. It's insane they're not dating.

The main issue is that we go back to LA on Sunday, and Tom and Harrison will be going to London. I don't want to have to separate from Tom. We just began dating and now we have to leave each other. I guess that's a good reason for Dak and Haz to not start anything. I just know that even after all the distractions I'll try to give myself, I'm still going to lay in bed at night and feel all alone without Tom.

It's going to be really hard to foster a relationship across seas. But I am so head over heels for this guy, I would do anything.

og hoes
(kels, dak, lake)

kels
Sebastian just told me that he loves me

lake
sis we all knew

kels
but he SAID IT

dak
ahhhhhh YAATAYYAYA
omg laken be supportive

lake
sorry Uh WOOHOOOO
that's so cute tho fr

dak
yeah like that he waited to pull you off alone
...if only we were in Paris

kels
now declaring Berlin as the city of love

dak
Perf