140

NEW FILM ALERT🚨
Laken Evans, Florence Pugh, Chloe Grace Moretz, and Hayden Panettiere are SISTERS in new movie coming in Spring!

It was just announced that Serendipity will be released in late February or early March of next year. A work kept under wraps, the cast has already begun filming. With a director like Sofia Coppola, the film is sure to be a hit. Relative newcomers to the big screen, Laken Evans and Florence Pugh, are already gaining lots of attention.

Evans plays "Charm" a superhero in Captain America: Civil War and stars in an upcoming TV Show "Only The Rich". Pugh is in "The Falling" and will star in the film "Lady Macbeth", to premiere at TIFF this fall. In this film, the two play sisters to each other as well as the characters of Hayden Panettiere and Chloe Grace Moretz.

The storyline follows the four girls through a summer after their father (Scott Foley) suddenly moves their family to a new town. The girls' eyes are opened to their father's true identity and learn many secrets about this new town they're residing in. Their neighboring family is not quick to make friends, but is filled with the ever star-studded cast. Leighton Meester, Maude Apatow, and Benjamin Wadsworth play siblings who have it all. Their parents, played by Thomas Gibson and Julia Roberts, are very wealthy business investors who don't trust the new folks in town.

In a story of self-discovery, acceptance, and family, the chaos of the summer induces fights, romance, and a flurry of lies. Not only is there a legendary cast and director, but also it is being produced by Scott Rudin. If you hadn't heard of these actors yet, you will be very familiar by the time the film is out. Prepare to make Laken Evans and Florence Pugh household names.

Evans has allegedly already begun to film scenes and work with her co-stars. She will, however, be going on press tour for CACW which puts a pause in her ability to film. The social media-prevalent rising star is sure to keep fans updated on her journey. It's a shock she hasn't let anything slip already!

kels
first article abt serendipity just got out!!
they hype u so good

lake
as they should🙏🏼

kels
said sum 🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️

lake
me when i see tom
ope
i didn't say that

kels
yes u definitely did
but it's okay like me too w seb
except lately he's been weird

lake
why's that?

kels
he's just so dry over text and he wouldn't even like makeout with me before y'all left

lake
wut
girl he's always all over you
that's so weird

kels
i know
something feels wrong
he's just never like this
oh my god
what if he's cheating

lake
kelsey no
that man is so in love with you

kels
maybe not.
he totally could bc i just trust him sm
like i don't check his location, i don't ask questions, i don't cling onto him at all times

lake
CALM DOWN

kels
I CANT STOP THE INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS

lake
you just said it yourself, YOU TRUST HIM
so don't start doubting him now
he's a good guy

kels
i know
but hes also a desirable man