37

I wake up after my first day in Mexico to the bright sun and ocean breeze. I roll over in bed and groan. But once I get out of bed and remember my view, there is no more complaints. I put on a silk robe over my underwear and walk out of my room with a yawn. Seb is cooking breakfast and entertaining Kelsey. She giggles on the counter as he dances in the kitchen.

"Morning, lovebirds. How was your night?" I raise my eyebrows at Kelsey. She rolls her eyes.

"It was lovely. I got a lot of sleep."

I make a sad face and then it clicks for Seb. He just blushes and turns back to the eggs. Aw. Chris walks in from the porch with coffee. The last to rise is Dakota. I'm not surprised, she loves to sleep.

Finally, Dakota wakes up as we are all being served by Chef Sebastian. After a quick breakfast, we all break off to go get dressed for the day. I get up from the table and walk towards my room when I run into something.

Ouch. Did I just walk into a wall?

"Watch where you're going, darling," the wall speaks to me. Wait. Walls don't talk.

I look up and meet a pair of puppy dog eyes. I scream and jump up and down. I jump onto Tom and he catches me. I'm holding him so tightly. He smells good.

He puts me down, and it instantly gets awkward. I remember that I'm with my whole family and that this is my friend, not my boyfriend. Even though sometimes I wish he were. Don't tell anyone that.

I look behind Tom for the first time and see Harrison. I run and give Harrison a huge hug too. Not as good as Tom's, though.

"What are you two doing here?" I ask the two of them in astonishment.

"Well, you see, lover boy over here-," Harrison is cut off when Tom jabs him with his elbow.

"Just sounded like a good idea," Tom says. He is blushing really hard. I'm sure I am too. I give him a light kiss of the cheek and I can feel us both get warmer.

"Okay well we have an extra room. Dakota and Laken, you guys can move into Laken's room, and the boys can have Dak's room. We're about to go to the beach, so put your trunks on," Chris tells them. I secretly wished Tom could stay in my room. He could cuddle me all night. And then Dakota and Harrison would be forced to sleep together.

The boys come back quickly and woah. They look good. I mean, mainly Tom. His hair is pulled back by sunglasses, and his chain is sitting on his bare chest. Being Spider-Man definitely keeps him in shape. He has abs on abs on abs.

We head out, and I intentionally walk slower. The girls understand and also slow their pace. Once we are behind the boys, we feel okay to whisper.

"Are we all gonna get dicked down on this trip?" Kelsey asks. Dakota and I laugh. Honestly, wouldn't be surprised.

"It is looking that way isn't it," Dakota responds.

"Okay, I don't know about you two, but I've never even kissed Tom. Like I'm pretty sure you two are ahead of me on that one," I admit.

Dak shakes her head, "I made out with Harrison once and we hate each other. It's just different. However, Kelsey might come back pregnant."

"So you guys really haven't slept together yet? You usually do that pretty soon with guys," I state. I'm not judging Kels, it's just the truth. I move like a turtle, and that bitch is a cheetah.

"No. Almost, but no. Took care of him this morning but that's it," Kelsey says. I think her and Seb really care about each other and are trying to make this work. And I think it will.

"If you and Tom don't at least make out on this trip, I'm suing. There is so much tension between you guys. And you already act like you're dating," Dakota says.

I scoff, "Same to you and Haz. You may not see it, but there is so much sexual tension when y'all are together. When you fight, I'm nervous you're gonna start having angry sex right in front of me. And I can tell he cares about you. He looks at you like you're the only girl in the world. And he talks to the boys about you, Tom told me so. Harrison Osterfield is 100% into you."

"What are we gossiping about?" Chris says from behind us. All three of us jump and shriek. Luckily he other boys don't turn around. I didn't even notice Chris had been behind us.

"Okay, all of you are pathetic. Obviously, you three need some assistance in the male
department. I happen to be a man and seemingly the only single one on this trip. So I need entertainment, and you three are like a reality TV show. Laken, just date the spider boy already. Do all the shit I don't want you to do. Dakota, you like Harrison, and he likes you. You need to make a move before he moves on to the next pretty girl that gives him a fraction of her time. Kelsey, Sebastian is your soul mate. Don't worry anymore because he is head over heels in love with you. You didn't hear that from me."

We all listen as Chris tells us his advice. He is a damn good dad. I give him a hug. So do Kels and Dak.

"Some advice for you, have fun while you're here, Chris. But don't forget the good you have at home," I tell him as I lean into his body. He lets me hang onto him as we walk in the sand, leaning down to hear what I say.

"What are you talking about?" He asks.

"Not what, Chris. Who," I barely explain.

Chris rolls his eyes, "Shut up."

"Alright, I have a challenge for you guys while we're here," Chris begins. "I want each of you to try and get your man to kiss you. First one wins dessert tonight. Tomorrow, go on a date with your man and I will have them rate it. Highest rating gets free drinks the next day."

"Chris, we are not your game show!" Kelsey protests.

"You have been watching too much bachelor," Dakota adds.

"This sounds fun!"

The girls glare at me for that comment. Maybe I just want an excuse for the opportunity to kiss Tom, but that is irrelevant. I know they secretly want to do it too.

They agree to it with groans. Chris is very excited, and I think the girls all are too.