90

congrats on your role, darling! why didn't you say anything earlier?

well y'know, i didn't want to get your hopes up if i didn't land it. plus it's nothing compared to what you do. i didn't think you'd be interested in a little tv show.

laken, what is wrong with you? you know i love being a part of your life.

so why won't you come to thanksgiving? i mean it's not like you have to spend it with your family.

i told you, love. i just can't squeeze it in between work and family.

sorry, i guess i didn't realize i'm just something you have to "squeeze in".

not you, but flying to america to spend a holiday with you. of course i would love to see you. it's just not a good time.

why!? why is it more important than me?

because i committed to doing promo and a press tour for the movie. and my extra time is all spent at home with family.

are you not committed to me? to this relationship?

you're being ridiculous right now. do you even hear yourself? we knew it would be like this. i am coming to see you for winter. my parents and directors and producers already aren't thrilled about that. and you're making me seem to be a bloody criminal for wanting to see my family!

they've seen you for 19 years!

you do not get to make me out to be the bad guy for confusing my busyness with disinterest.

i'm sorry. it seemed so much easier when we didn't actually have to do it. i hate this, Tom.

i know, darling, i know. listen, i love you so much but i-

you really have to go. i get it. i love you, bye.

goodbye, laken.

everettkels

everettkels yeah we prob don't like you lolz-tagged: lakenevans, dakotaaa

-
tagged: lakenevans, dakotaaa

liked by scarjo and 529,403 others•
load more comments

—————

dakotaaa too true🙌🏻

nickrobinson is this a biker gang now?

username ahah I think I'm gay

lakenevans we don't even like each other😐

username I love my moms

username lowkey probably the fakest people ever but only to not hurt people's feelings

chrisevans Shhh 🤫 You have to let them believe what they want

@lakenevans: go watch my new YouTube video where Chris forces me to go to the gym!

username: bb said 💪🏻

username: These screenshots LOL

username: BOD GOALS😻😻

chrisevans: You did good!

username: SHE'S A YOUTUBER NOW?!!!

username: 🥊🥊🥊

dakotaaa: wow such good quality. love that there was absolutely 0 editing.