42

lakenevans

lakenevans something abt this place really does wonders for us

tagged: dakotaaa
-
liked by daviddobrik and 298,745 others
load more comments

————

username YOURE BOTH SO PREFFY

tomholland2013 Harrison is sweating rn
hazosterfield last time I checked I wasn't a mirror

username imagine being dakota standing next to laken... that's just embarrassing

username 🔥🔥

nickrobinson finally get boys to stop running away from you?

anthonymackie will you guys come home? I miss my girls

username MY LOVES

elizabetholsen ugh I have such beautiful daughters
lakenevans we love you -the trio

I walk out of my room in a short dress to find nobody else out and ready yet. That's a first. We're going dancing tonight, so everyone is trying to look nice. Chris walks out of his room and looks up at me while fixing his sleeve.

"You look beautiful, Lake," he sighs.

I thank him. Seb walks out of his room shortly after, and Kelsey is quick to follow. Tom and Haz come out as well. Now we're just waiting on Dakota. I practically have to drag her out of our room. Once she is out, all eyes go to Harrison. He's barely breathing. He quickly tries to mask by rolling his eyes and coughing lightly. Nobody is fooled by that though.

We arrive shortly in downtown. Paparazzi are waiting for us when we exit the car. All of us walk into the club with our hands shielding our faces. I make sure to stand by Chris instead of Tom. One wrong move and the whole world would think I'm pregnant with Tom's baby.

The dance floor is more open than what most clubs in the US are like. I suppose it's to give you more room to dance which is nice. Instantly, Tom takes my hands and pulls me onto the floor. I laugh along as he sways his hips excessively.

"Aren't you a trained dancer?" I laugh at him.

He rolls his eyes and retorts, "I could say the same to you, unless you're holding out on me?"

"I'll bring it if you do," I challenge him lightheartedly. Tom takes one of my hands in his and twirls me around. We continue to dance to the beat of the music. Our bodies move in sync. Tom is bringing his A game, so I am too. I never thought Spider-Man had such salsa skills.

"Damn, Holland, you do know how to dance," I comment as he sways my hips.

He laughs, "Did you think I was lying?"

"Well, ballet and Billy Elliot isn't exactly the same as salsa," I respond, still moving around the floor. Tom laughs as he ball changes and swings out.

"How about a drink, dancing queen?"

I nod and watch him walk off to the bar. Another person comes up to my left and grabs my arm.

"Oh my God! The chemistry!"

I roll my eyes as I peel Kelsey off of me. I look around for her knight in shining armor. When I find him, I have to laugh. Seb and Chris are really helping their chances with the girls by dancing ridiculously with each other.

We look around for any signs of Dak or Haz, but come up empty handed. They're probably making out in the bathroom. I tell Kelsey to go wrangle her man to dance with her. She shuffles away with a happy grin on her face.

I dance alone as I wait for Tom to return. A hand rests on my waist. I turn up to greet my boy, only to find a complete stranger.

A yelp escapes as I jump back from the mystery man. No doubt attractive, this guy probably gets away with this often. He smirks as he attempts to bring me in close again. I push him off.

"C'mon, babygirl. I know you want me," He whispers while grabbing the side of my face in his hand. His free hand is roaming my body. This feels like an unwarranted police search.

Despite my protests, the guy doesn't stop. He grabs my waist and ass while making lude comments. My ears ring from hearing how horny he is and how I was asking for this. Apparently a girl can't go dancing without it being a mating call.

"Get off of me," I cry out. My voice is muffled by his body and the pumping music. How does nobody see this happening?

Hot breath presses against my neck. Tears roll down my face as I feel completely helpless. No matter how hard I push, this guy is stronger. This push and pull must look like some form of dance to bystanders.

Finally, the man pulls off of me. I can breathe. I see that it is not by his own choice.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? She clearly wanted you off! Stay the hell away from us, dickhead!" Tom screams as he attacks the guy. Attention is drawn to us and my other trusty men come quickly.

My attacker is now getting ripped on by four insanely fit, intelligent, gentlemen. Tom lets the others deal with him once his initial burst is gone. He turns to me and shuttles me away. He finds a secluded hall to check on me. I can't speak. I just cry into his arms.

After an eternity of water works, I whimper out a simple request: "Get me out of here."