❀02

❝ 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚋𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔

❝ 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚋𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔. ❞

- [𝐘/𝐍]/𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Raised in The Pale City and shortly been imprisoned by The Hunter. Eleven is fiercely protective and shows unyielding loyalty towards those who care for her but extremely cautious of other people.

Only understanding a limited amount of emotions and being completely deprived of socialization, Mono assists her as the world buckles under the relentless pulse of The Signal Tower.

Little does she know, Mono starts revamping towards a new goal.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

You with you're now filthy gray socks wandered through the tall trees in the middle of the night, not knowing where you were going but dealt with it and just followed the path

Waking up in an assemblage of flowers before you got to where you were now was confusing, like - you don't remember anything.

Just lots of screaming and flames.

Surprisingly, you weren't scared. You just wanted to punch something, yeah, you had wonderful ways to calm your sanity.

You saw light pass through the bushes and that's when you kneeled and took cover, you peeked out of your hiding spot to see a man in thick clothing and hid his face with a sack. He held a lantern-styled flashlight and a shotgun in the other, he looked as if he was hunting for something.

You looked ahead of you whilst still keeping an eye on the humanoid creature, you saw a few crows feeding on some worms and three boxes stacked onto each other.

Those damn crows are gonna make a racket once you jump down, so you have no choice but to flee from the man. You didn't waste any time and jumped down making the crows flinch and fly away.