❀13

Advice to any new authors out there... Don't reply to every comment.

Make yourself look occupied and ethical when in reality, you have no life and you read every single one of 'em - but they don't know that :)

"93 bottles of beer on the wall, 93 bottles of beer... Take one down, pass it around - you got 92 bottles of beer on the wall," you sang in a bored tone - not giving a single fuck if you were off-tune.

Currently walking through the forest seemed scary for normal people, but it calmed you for some odd reason... then again you were punctured as fuck.

Deciding to just hum, you glanced around and was baffled by how many TVs there were in your area - it was weird, who would leave their TV in the woods?

You were about to just shrug it off, but then one of the TVs turned on by itself - the static quite loud making you jump to a fighting position.

Either you were too bored to care or your curiosity got the better of your system, you slowly stepped towards it - slightly entranced by the noise.

Suddenly, a dark figure appeared on the screen - frightening you as the monument glitched, now a step further in front of you.

Then two large hands pressed themselves against the screen, and a man's upper body abruptly popped out of the TV.

The man seemed to be wearing formal clothing and a hat to complete the look, he looked up at you and was about to speak -

Until you spat in his face.

Silence erupted in the air when he hissed - "well... that was, completely out of the ordinary."

"Oh thank goodness," you sighed in relief, surprising the mysterious man in front of you.

"Wh - you're not scared? That was my grand reveal! By now, you'd be screaming!" He said, a little disappointed his plan of scaring you and possibly kidnapping you - slightly failed.

You raised your brow at that, "I was delusional for thinking I was gonna get gutted by the girl from The Ring, but no... A thousand-year-old lookin' man pops out instead - so I'm quite relieved." You explained, smirking how his expression slowly averted to an offended look.

"I'm 34!"

"Yeah, ok." You said, totally believing him - before walking away, now bored.