❀12

❝ 𝙳𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖! 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍! ❞

- 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫/𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲

Proof that all children don't get to be innocent, The Bullies aren't tragic figures, no cruel parents to blame, and don't secretly crave your friendship. They are Bullies, and they will get you if you don't get them first.

And Mono has seen it, first-hand.

He lived in a bizarre world, and honestly - that fascinated Mono and it matched his urges and fantasies

He lived in a bizarre world, and honestly - that fascinated Mono and it matched his urges and fantasies. He wouldn't call himself a troublemaker. He just preferred running through the murky woods - exploring and finding new things than sitting in a chair for hours listening to various teachers.

Don't get him wrong, he loved the teachers - they were nice, sweet, and understanding. However, he wished he could say the same for the students.

Jennifer, one of the female bullies - Mono somehow caught her eye, and now it was her duty to ruin his life.

On his first day, he accidentally bumped into her while she was holding a drink - ruining her uniform. She seemed nice about it, shrugging it off as a mistake that everyone does on their first day.

That was before one of the male teachers grouped them for some improv practice in front of the class, Jennifer intentionally made Mono play as a dog - and said aloud that she read an article about how coffee works well with bugs on dog's fur.

...You get the point.

Grabbing the teacher's coffee from his desk, she drizzled the liquid all over Mono's hair - before calling him a foolish canine.

Let's say, Mono begged his father to homeschool him instead - thinking of tons of excuses, refusing to tell him the actual reason for humiliation but his father knew better.

"Okay, what happened? What did you do?"

"Nothing!"

"Something surely did happen."

"Okay, so-"

Mono is bad at lying, he thinks he's gonna get sent to hell if he does-

His father told him to stand up to those bullies, and not make himself look weak - that was what they feed on and what makes them continue to pick on him because apparently, bullies think of themselves as superior, above others.