❀Dɪsᴀsᴛʀɪᴏᴜs Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ

Ft. 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿, ???

Tip: Please vote - it strengthens my fragile dignity and motivation.

Sometimes... your life goes to complete shit in a blink of an eye when you least expect it.

"Paisleigh, baby! Stop taking all the cookies," Aurora scolded - swatting her daughter's hand away from the counter that held two large bottles of sweets, however, one of them seems to be half-full.

Paisleigh, still being a stubborn youngling, pouted in disappointment. "Mommy... my friends wanted more," she tried to reason with her mother - a little intimidated by Aurora's intense stare.

"I know, sweetie - but eating several sweets isn't good for you... why don't you play instead? Make up a fun little game you'll know they'd like!" Aurora suggested, kneeled to look at her sweet daughter properly - running her fingers through her dirty white strands.

Thinking for a moment, Paisleigh's face brightened and she smiled. "We can go stargazing! Papa will help me, my friends will love it!"

"That's a brilliant idea, sweetie!" Aurora applauded her daughter's notion, "Maybe outside near the bench, hm? Don't go too near to the edge, stay close to your father!"

"I will!" Paisleigh eagerly said, giving her mother a little peck on the cheek before rushing over to notify her friends about her intentions.

Giggling slightly, Aurora stood up and began making dinner for her family - thinking she'll just bring it to them outside while staring at the stars, they didn't have enough time as a family because she helped her students over time due to them, not understanding - and her husband, keeping order in the house.

So, she was quite excited to spend time with her loving husband and daughter.

Placing healthy fruits into the small bowl, along with pouring some of her daughter's favorite juice - and preparing her husband's preferred coffee, which was black.

Humming a random tune, slowly slicing the apple into small pieces - knowing her daughter likes it that way.

Suddenly, she heard a loud shriek.

It was so audible, that she flinched in shock and worry, she dropped her knife and quickly rushed to the front door - crashing into them, not caring about the pain on her shoulders from the impact.

Panting in exhaustion, she jumped down - completely ignoring the pair of ladders behind her. Aurora took a quick turn to the left, "James! Paisleigh! Is everything alright?!"