❀03

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.

𝐍𝐚𝐡, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧'-

Mono glared at the key hanging on the hook, contemplating on what to do and on how to do it

"Adler. I'll give you a boost," you called, getting on one knee.

"That's sweet of you, but I don't think you can help me reach that hi-"

"Not that stupid key, I meant here."

Mono strolled over to you, and as before, you gave him a lift to reach the drawer - over to the other side. You then stood up, "Alright now, help me up and we'll-"

He wasn't there.

"... Or just leave me here, yeah, good plan."

You decided to wander around while you waited for your new companion, you felt uncomfortable and quite surprised that there was someone else the same size as you, being with an individual is overwhelming - especially a guy the same age as you. It has been a while.

Not finding anything useful or interesting, you decided to retrace your steps to the ladder and maybe go back and get your music box.

You grabbed the drawer and pulled, but suddenly a gnome jumped out of the folded clothes and started rushing towards where Mono took off to.

Am I that ugly?

◽◽◽◽

Mono waddled down the planks and crouched under a shelf - he squeaked when he saw an enormous human being preferably a woman on a rocking chair.

He deliberately shuffled towards her and sighed loudly in relief when he learned that she had buttons for eyes meaning she was made of cloth or stuffing.

"My gosh..." He groaned, his eyes widen when he saw what she was holding in her hand.

A lever.

Mono didn't think twice, he tried to yank the lever out of her palms - but then heard strings snapping and that was when her whole arm abandoned its position on her body and onto the ground.

He felt some of the cotton on his torso, and he let out a noise of discomfort and scorn. "That is some odd taxidermy..."

Unexpectedly, a gnome rushed past him and ascended the drawer - Mono concluded that he would follow it.

"Hey, come back!" He cried out. Mono followed the triangle head to the ceiling that retained a hole, leading somewhere.