❀22

❝ 𝙸𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍, 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚍𝚎. ❞

As the ever-present hum of The Transmission chokes the airwaves, The Thin Man continues his endless journey through this desolate place, haunting the shadows, searching for something.

◽◽◽◽

"Since I told you about my past... why don't you tell me yours? No pressure, but you know, it's only fair." Mono said, skipping his every step as he awaited your possibly long response.

"Pft, and why does it matter?" You swore you didn't mean it harshly, you were genuinely curious as to why he was so eager to know more about you.

"I just want to, you seem like the type to kinda... hit things when you're angry or upset."

"And?"

"Usually it means that you're influenced by something from your past, so... I would like to know what triggers you."

Huh, that seems like a good reason.

"Uh... I don't know."

"...What do you mean, you don't know?"

"I mean, I don't know-"

"Why??"

"I don't know!"

I mean, you weren't lying. You didn't remember what your story was before you got to the hunter's cabin, there were fractions here and there but all in all, nothing.

You were just alone for how long, you lost count.

You never really gave it much thought, thinking it didn't matter but apparently it does.

"I guess that explains the last name thing, haha.." Mono laughed a little, wheezing at the end as he thought of it as shameful.

Sliding through a window to get inside the building, the first thing you noticed was how... out of shape it looked. As if one step was its very doom, yet you continued forward.

"Let's walk slowly," You nodded hesitantly at Mono's suggestion as you walked by a knocked-down drawer.

The moment you stepped into the next room through a crashed wall, planks began to fall one by one.

"No time to slowly!" You squeaked out as another fell, rushing at the door in front of you all.

It took a bit of pushing, but with the help of the two - you were able to bust through, rolling down the door.

All of you galloped across the building that was falling to pieces, ignoring the loud banging from behind.

"SHIT!"

You and Six suddenly fell inside the darkness below from an old plank, Mono followed suit.

◽◽◽◽