❀Pᴏsᴛᴘᴏɴᴇᴅ Sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ

Ft. 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Advice: I can't seem to reach the vote button... would you press it for me? ;)

Sighing, Hunter sat there right in front of the door - hands stuffed in his pockets as he listened to your soft sobs

Sighing, Hunter sat there right in front of the door - hands stuffed in his pockets as he listened to your soft sobs. It has been a few weeks since he's ransacked you, and he knew that from your point of view - it may have been longer.

That day, he came in and laid the plate of decent-looking waffles - with some fresh berries on the side and whipped cream he found in the fridge. What he didn't know is that Eleven was planning an attack, she bit his leg.

For a little girl, you have strong teeth.

As punishment, he took away your mask - which was a lot harder than he thought it would be.

You were like a damn snake.

But after hearing your sniffs and cries, he decided that this was too much and maybe he should step it down a little. The Hunter went up the stairs and speculated about what he should do to make it up to you.

He walked to the dining area and sat down with his supposed departed family he had created, he could hear them scolding him for not disciplining a child right.

Chuckling at the thought, he started at the woman beside him which was his deceased mother, and across from her was his father. The boy with the sulked eye was his little brother, who died at a very young age.

He remembered the times where his mother used to punish him with slippers when he and his brother disobeyed her, and his father would just sit back because he was terrified as well to stand up against his wife.

All in all, his mother loved them and was the person who actually taught him to cook and bake - but he never was the kind of person to clean up after himself which pissed off his mother.

His father used to take him and his brother to a hidden location, which had a bed of different groups of flowers. They used to make bands or crowns out of them and rush back to their father, making him a 'flower princess' his brother would joke.

Wait... That's it!

Eager, he quickly sped off to prepare the surprise - hoping you'd like what he was planning in store for you.

◽◽◽◽

You sat there, feeling better that you just let a whole bucket of tears out of your system. It was better than letting it eat you up, and no one was there to judge you.