❀05

Before reading, I would like to consult y'all to maybe follow me? I'll be posting announcements and why I haven't been uploading and shit - please? Thanks.

Some of you asked if I drew Eleven, and yes - I did. I upgraded her a bit though.

Many of you don't like dresses, I presume - so tell me if you wanna change the clothes

But the mask stays >:(

"Help me with this," Mono said, gesturing over to the broken door laying on the shore

You then gazed at the massive body of water ahead of you, "You're telling me that we're gonna use a door to sail across the ocean.."

"Well," Mono started, "We can't exactly stay here, sooo..."

"You got a point."

Both of you shoved the door into the water and quickly got on it, not caring where it takes you - you two just wanted to head far away from this place.

"Any idea where we're going?" You asked, bored out of your mind.

"I'm hoping on The Pale City."

You choked on air, turning your head at him with the most dumbfounded face. "The what city?"

"The Pale City!" Mono repeated, smiling slightly at you under the bag. "I kind of have, unfinished business there.."

"Unfinished business...?"

Mono was about to explain but decided against it, he went silent - choosing not to answer your question.

You, however, couldn't complain due to the fact you have just met - a little bit surprised that he wasn't willing to tell you since he seemed so joyful minutes ago.