Chapter 10

Rose and Madeline walk out of the school with Terra on their heels. As they get closer to the training area, Rose can see the smirk on Saul's face as he looks at her. Rose just gives him a cheeky smile. She wonders how many times the boys have knocked him down today. Just thinking about it wants to make Rose laugh.

Madeline just gives her a smile as she sees the look on Rose's face. She shakes her head at her friends antics and focuses on Mr. Silva. Terra shuffles her way in between them and Madeline looks down at her.

"Remember when class starts you have to go to Headmistress Dowling and Mr. Silva," Madeline reminds her.

Terra just smiles up at her as she nods her head. "I remember, Maddy!"

"Of course you do," Madeline gives the girl a smile as she ruffles her hair. She side glances at Rose and can see the look in her eyes and can see she is looking solely at Mr. Silva. Madeline leans over so Terra won't hear her. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're eye fucking him."

Rose takes in a sharp breath as she looks at Madeline with wide eyes. Madeline just gives her a cheeky smile before they return their attention to Saul. Farah has now joined them and has a mischievious look in her eyes when she looks at Rose.

Rose dreads what Farah has thought up and when they lock eyes, Farah just smiles at her. Rose was having a good day, but now she's not. Rose puts on a brave face as she readies herself for what they have in store for them.

"For today's lesson, you will be using all the skills you have learned," Saul starts out and the smirk he has is down right mischievious. "You will be doing an obstacle course."

Rose almost lets out a sigh of relief, she thought it would be worse than an obstacle course, but when she looks back at them, the twinkle in Farah's eye hasn't left and she knows there is something else in store.

"And you will be facing off against the specialists," Farah says.

Rose holds in the groan as Saul and Farah lead them to an obstacle course. It is just behind the specialists training area and Rose wonders how she never saw it. She is down her almost every day. Rose shakes her head as she feels a hand grip hers.

She looks down and Terra is happily holding her hand and has taken Madeline's as well. The two women look at each other and smile before they start swaying their hands. Terra looks up at the both of them and lets out a giggle before swinging her hands with theirs.

The group stopped just before the obstacle course and Rose can see three mischievous boys hiding under the obstacle course as they eye Saul. Rose fights the smirk as she looks at the boys. They see her looking at them and their eyes widen and they frantically shake their heads. Rose gives them a secretive smile and nods her head. Their miscievious grins in response is well worth it.

She can hear Saul start to explain the obstacle course and she listens to him while keeping an eye on the boys, wanting to know what they are about to do. Rose looks at Farah and her eyes flash silver and Rose knows that Farah knows where the boys are.

Saul continues on and Rose watches as the boys creep out from underneath the obstacle course. Rose listens to Saul and keeps an eye on the boys. Eventually they get close enough to him without ever alerting him. Rose can hear the giggles that Terra is struggling to keep in, along with the rest of the class. Saul notices this and has a confused look on his face. Rose gestures to the boys to do what they were going to do now.

They smile at each other and then bowl into the back of Saul's legs. He goes flying forward and the boys run away from him. Saul looks up from the ground and Rose lets out a laugh as she watches the boys run away.