Chapter 15

Bill and Rose walk out of the house and into the garden. She can see her family in their seats and the rose petals that Terra and Victoire scattered about as their job as flower girls. They stop momentarily at the entrance of the tent.

Bill looks over at Rose, but she is focused solely on the person at the end of the aisle. Saul. He looks handsome in his tux and Rose is glad that he is her soulmate and soon to be husband. She can feel the smile on her face as she looks at him.

"Are you ready?" Bill asks.

"Let's do this," Rose replies.

They walk down the aisle, slowly making their way towards Saul and the Ministry official.

Rose can feel the smile becoming more pronounced as they make their way further down the aisle. When they make it to the end, Bill stops and Saul steps forward. Rose can see Bill lean forward and whisper something in his ear. Then Bill hands Rose to Saul.

Saul grabs her hands and they face each other. The ceremony starts and Rose can hardly pay attention because she is paying attention to Saul. The official says the vows and they repeat them while putting their rings on each other. The official waves his wand over the two of them and sparks rain down. Rose has a smile on her face that she doesn't think will disappear any time soon.

Saul looks over at Rose and happiness radiates through him and he's just waiting for the official to say those magic words. He looks over at the official and he has a smile on his face.

"You may kiss the bride," he says.

Rose looks over at Saul and he brings her in for a kiss. They kiss for what feels like forever and she can hear the wolf whistles of the men. But Rose is in her own bliss that she just doesn't care any more. She is married to her soulmate, something she thought would never happen. Rose pulls away with a smile on her lips and can say this is one of the happiest moments she's ever experienced.

"I love you," Rose whispers.

"I love you, too," Saul whispers back before pulling Rose in for another kiss.

She smiles into the kiss and melts into it, uncaring that they are taking up time from the reception. Saul pulls away and Rose is still smiling. They turn to the crowd and Saul takes Rose's hand. He holds it up high and they cheer. Rose laughs at his antics, but doesn't do anything about it.

They walk down the aisle, husband and wife, and Rose has never been happier.

- - -

They move the chairs around and bring tables into the tent and set it up. Rose and Saul sit at one table and everyone else sits at different tables. Terra decides she doesn't like this arrangement and goes over to Rose. Rose gives her a fond smile before placing Terra on her lap.

Terra cuddles up to Rose while Ginny gets out of her seat and stands in front of Rose and Saul's table.

"Rose, I idolized you growing up and would've never thought we'd be friends, but here I am, at your wedding. When I first met you, I was starstruck and couldn't say anything, and then when you rescued me in first year, I knew we were going to be friends. Now I'm not here to talk about my idolization of Rose, but rather the funny stories," Ginny smirks at Rose and she lets out a groan while Saul wraps his arm around Rose's shoulders.

"Now I'm going to start of easy. The first one is about Valentine's Day and I think you'll get a kick out of it. Gilderoy Lockhart, our defense teacher, had a brilliant plan to give out Valentine's to brighten up the school, and so on Valentine's Day, Rose got the most cards. Now these cards were given to you by dwarves dressed up as Cupid. And if you didn't listen to the card, you would be tackled."