Chapter 13

The rest of the school year goes by quickly and soon enough it is summer. In the last months of school, Rose and Saul had planned their wedding and where it was going to take place. There had been arguments on whether Farah and Ben could leave the school unattended for a couple days. Rose won that argument and they aren't having the wedding at the school.

Instead the wedding will happen at the Burrow where Ginny had taken up residence. After a letter to Ginny, she had agreed to let them have their wedding there. Rose and Farah had agreed to make the food, seeing as it's not going to be a big wedding, comprising of close friends.

Rose and Saul had agreed to have the wedding in August on the fifth. Since it is now the summer, Rose has taken Farah hostage when going to find her wedding dress. She had taken her to the Wizarding World and is in Twilfitt and Tattings.

Rose stands on the fitting platform as one of the seamstresses styles the fabric around Rose and pins everywhere. Farah is looking at Rose with a smug grin and Rose gives her a glare before she remembers she wanted to do this, she's the one that said yes, and she doesn't regret it.

The seamstress steps back from her work and walks around Rose. She comes back to the front and gives an approving nod at the dress.

"I have created the dress to your specifics and should have it done in a couple weeks," she says.

The smile on Rose's face is huge.

"Thank you," Rose tells the seamstress.

"Of course, you are going to stun everyone," the seamstress says with a wink.

Rose lets out a laugh and can hear the laughter from Farah as well. The seamstress takes Rose back to the fitting room and helps her out of the dress. Rose quickly changes back into her clothes and walks out of the fitting room.

She walks over to Farah and then they walk out of the store. Rose looks all around Diagonal Alley. It's so different from the last time she was here. She looks over and sees the animatronic of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and her heart squeezes. Even though Fred and George aren't there to keep it alive, Ginny has kept it up.

Rose walks over to the store with Farah in tow. She needs to know what is going on with the store. She walks in and it brings back a wave of nostalgia. This is where the money she won from the Triwizard Tournament went into and she couldn't be anymore prouder.

Kids are running all about and Rose can see the exasperation of their parents. One kid knocks into her and looks up at her with wide eyes. Her blonde hair is familiar to Rose and so are the blue eyes. Her eyes narrow in on Rose's forehead.

"Aunty Rosie!" The girl exclaims.

Rose instantly recognizes the girl as Victoire. It's been almost a year since she last saw her. Right before the battle and then she left because of Farah.

"Victoire!" Rose exclaims. She bends down and Victoire runs into Rose's arms and embraces her aunt. Rose picks her up and Victoire wraps her arms tightly around Rose's neck.

Rose looks around the store and she finally narrows in on them. They are near the cash register talking to a familiar woman. Rose looks back at Farah.

"You are going to meet the rest of my family," Rose says.

"Alright," Farah gives her a smile.

Rose looks back at Victoire and gives her a smile before walking to the cash register.

She can remember the day she was born. It had been months in the making and the war was still raging on. When Fleur became pregnant, Bill refused to let her out of the house and that ended up with him crashing her with and Ginny. Then when the baby came, Rose was stunned by how much she looked like her mother and now here she is, at three years old, looking exactly like her mother.