Chapter 16

Rose wakes up wrapped in Saul's arms and her head resting on his chest. They're still naked from the night before and a smile comes to Rose's face. She shifts her body and Saul's arms tighten around her.

"Not yet," he grumbles.

"Not yet," Rose agrees and closes her eyes once more.

- - -

They wake back up a couple hours later and Rose can hear the bustle of the house underneath them. Rose is thankful that Saul and her are going on their honeymoon today. Saul's arms are still around her and his warmth seeps into Rose. She revels in it and lays there until she feels the need to stretch.

The sheet rides down, revealing Saul's torso and Rose pulls her side up. Saul's arms tightens around her as he burrows his head into her chest. Rose smiles down at Saul as he sleepily looks up at her.

"What time is it?" He asks, the tiredness still present in his voice.

Rose casts a quick charm and looks at the time. "It's eleven."

Saul shoots up and looks at Rose in panic, but Rose is just calm while she looks at her husband. That brings a smile to her face, with the danger in her life, she never thought she'd be able to see this day.

"When do we leave again?"

"Not until one. We have a couple hours, Saul."

He relaxes and lays back down.

"But that doesn't mean we can lay in bed till then."

"You're no fun."

Rose laughs and kisses Saul. "We can do that on our honeymoon."

She rolls out of bed, taking the sheet with her and Saul quickly gets out of bed and finds his underwear and puts them on. Rose wraps the sheet around herself and goes to the closet to get some clothes. She quickly puts on her underwear and bra before she picks out her outfit.

She pulls out a dress, something she doesn't wear often, but for her honeymoon she is willing to. Anyway, they're going to a warm place and a dress is perfect. She puts it on and then Saul's arms snake around Rose. He presses light kisses to her neck and a smile overtakes Rose's face. She turns around in his arms and is surprised to see that he is already dressed in a button up and shorts.

"How did you get ready so quickly?" Rose asks.

"Trade secret, love," Saul says before pulling Rose into a kiss. She immediately melts into it and she can feel Saul back her up to the bed. The back of her knees hit the bed and then she is falling backwards. Saul lands just above her, resting all his weight on his elbows.

Their breath mingles as Rose lets out a laugh. Saul can't help but laugh with her, Rose's laughter is contagious and once it starts, there's no knowing when it will stop. Saul leans down and brings Rose into another kiss. Rose smiles into the kiss and then flips them so she is on top.

A thudding on the door interrupts them and Rose reluctantly gets off of Saul.

"We'll definitely be resuming that later," Rose sends Saul a smile.

"Of course, love," he sends her a cheeky smile back before she opens the door.

"Oh good, you're awake. I was afraid I'd have to send the kids in there to wake you up," Farah's voice comes from the hallway.

"No need, we got up just fine on our own," Rose tells her and she inspects Farah. While she's a good five years older than Rose, Farah is blushing like a school girl.