Rock It, Girl!!

Manga- Rock It, Girl!!

Alternative Name- Rock It, Girl!!

Author- Minoru Tanaka

Artists- Minoru Tanaka

Publisher- Comic Yuri Hime

Genre- Comedy, GL, Drama, Romance, Shoujo-Ai

Volumes- 2

Chapters- 12

Date Started- 2011

Date Ended- 2014

Description- Kaname likes playing her guitar and singing by the streets and can't believe her ears when a strange girl who's actually a music producer suddenly offers her a contract for a debut cd. However, she tells Kaname that her voice is completely worthless and that she'll have to debut within a band and just be the guitarist. Furthermore, the vocalist who will sing the songs in her place is an arrogant girl full of herself who immediately starts bullying her; however...

Other Series- None

Anime Series- None

Warnings- None

Popularity- Not Well Known

Opinion- Rock it Girl. A Manga that I didn't realize was yuri until I got more into it. Rock it Girl was more about this girl. Her self-confidence being high yet also low. The Manga is really just laid back and about a band that comes into fame. I really liked them being together they were a weird bunch. Yet they just seemed to click. The whole romance is between Kaname and the lead singer who in the beginning was 17 years old. Still in Highschool not that she went anyways. The lead singer seemed to dislike Kaname yet also was in love with the girl. Aka a Tsundere. I hope this helps you guys in the long run I am still not good at this...

Where can you read it?

mangakakalot.com

m.mangabat.com

manhuascan.com

Some Example Chapters-