My Broken Mariko

Manga-  My Broken Mariko

Alternative Name- My Broken Mariko

Author-  Waka Hirako

Artists- Waka Hirako

Publisher- Comic Bridge

Genre- Drama, Josei, Psychological

Volumes- 1

Chapters- 4

Date Started- 2019

Date Ended- 2019

Description- When Shiino, an onery office clerk, learns of the apparent suicide of her friend Mariko, it feels like her heart is ripped in two. The pair had a strong relationship during high school, as Shiina was the only one that knew the terrible truth of Mariko's home life, and of the scars and bruises that marked her friend's body. They may have been both powerless to stop the abuse, but they were empowered by their bond with one another. In her grief, Shiino becomes convinced that the only way to save her friend, at least this once, is to steal Mariko's ashes from her parent's apartment, and run.

Other Series- None

Anime Series- None

Warnings- Mature Themes, Suicide, Physical Abuse, Violence, Domestic Abuse, Self-harm

Popularity- It's kind of Known?

Opinion- Anyways my favorite part.... This manga. Where do I even start this? One day I found this manga and I know it looks bad in a totally different way. Yet anyways. Shiino thinks everything was fine with her friend Mariko. Having been friends since they were kids she knew of her past. Knew how her relationships went and how she was. Mariko was always a broken person and not only her but also Shiino. That's why they were best friends. After learning about her suicide she did everything she could to fulfill a promise. This manga is very dark and I know that. Yet I guess it also.. Heartwarming in a way. I don't know I thought it was really good. The art style specifically was just amazing and I loved the cover of the book.

Where can you read it?

Mangaowl.net 

Manhuascan.com

Some Example Chapters-