Distant Sky

Manga- Distant Sky

Alternative Name- Simyeonui Hanuel

Author- In-Wan Youn

Artists- Seon-Hee Kim

Publisher- Naver Webtoon

Genre- Horror, Post apocalyptic

Volumes- 10

Chapters- 113

Date Started- 2014

Date Ended- 2018

Description- A boy wakes up in an unfamiliar place. All he remembers was nodding off in class, but what faces him now is widespread death and destruction in the city of Seoul. The landscape is destroyed, bodies line the streets, flesh-eating bugs lurk in the shadows, and a perpetual night blankets the area in darkness. After finding another survivor, he and the girl traverse the cityscape where they struggle to find food, try to avoid all variety of monsters that seek to hurt them, and hope to discover the truth about what caused this collapse of society.

Other Series- None

Anime Series- None

Warnings- Cannibalism, Violence, Mature Themes, Suicide

Popularity- Not Well known

Opinion- Distant Sky is one Manga that really just gets you. You are drawn in immediately because of the way it is. It's also one that just messes with your head. So heads up. I want to warn you of this. I was really just confused at the end. The ending was good yet it left you questioning 'What the hell just happened?' So I want you guys to think before reading. Although I would love it if someone read this. Cause the art is amazing as well as the story. They made it absolutely amazing. I would love to talk to someone about it.

Where can you read it?

Webtoon

ManhuaScan.com

Some Example Chapters-