Ne Ne Ne

Manga- Ne Ne Ne

Alternative Name- Nenene

Author- Otousan

Artists- Daisuke Hagiwara

Publisher- Shounen Gangan, Gangan Online

Genre- Comedy, Romance, Shounen, Slice of life

Volumes- 1

Chapters- 7

Date Started- 2016

Date Ended- 2017

Description- Married off to a man more than twenty years her senior, Koyuki has no idea what her new life has in store for her. She's so in the dark, in fact, that she hasn't even seen her husband's face! But Koyuki isn't alone in fumbling through the intricacies of wedded bliss. Mask-donning Shin might have many years on his young wife, but as it turns out, he's just as naïve as she is! Will this pair of innocents ever get past their awkwardness (and the age gap)?!

Other Series- None

Anime Series- None

Warnings- None

Popularity- It's not too well known

Opinion- My honest opinion on this, is I wasn't sure until I started to read the first two chapters. It sounds bad by the description. Seeing as there is a big age gap between the two of them. Yet it wasn't bad at all. It was actually kind of cute. After reading this manga I actually read a similar one. Which also was really cute. This manga is more on the soft and fluffy side. Koyuki really tries to be a good wife and Shin tries to be a good husband. Yet they both are new at relationships and don't really know much about them. They both are innocent and naive, and they seem to stubble around each other. Koyuki has this curiosity of what is behind her husband's mask. Which we all seem to have come to with masks. Like in Naruto with Kakashi. It's just something with the mystery behind them. What are they hiding, and what will you see? Anyways you should really check it out if you want to...

Where can you read it?

Mangaowl.net

Manhuascan.com

Some Example Chapters-