Who Made Me A Princess

Manga- Who made me a princess

Alternative Name- Eoneu Nal Gongjuga Doeeo Beoryeotda

Author- Plutus

Artists- Spoon (Yes this is real)

Publisher- Kakao Page, Naver Series

Genre- Fantasy, Romance, Isekai, Slice of life

Volumes- **

Chapters- 125 Chapters

Date Started- 2017

Date Ended- 2022

Description- The beautiful Athanasia was killed at the hands of her own biological father, Claude de Alger Obelia, the cold-blooded emperor! It's just a silly bedtime story... until one woman wakes up to suddenly find she's become that unfortunate princess! She needs a plan to survive her doomed fate, and time is running out. Will she go with Plan A, and live as quietly as possible without being noticed by the infamous emperor? Plan B, collect enough money to escape the palace? Or will she be stuck with plan C, sweet-talking her way into her father's good graces?!

Other Series- None

Anime Series- None

Warnings- None

Popularity- It's Known

Opinion- It is actually funny I was just telling my sister about this. Now here I am finally putting it in the book. I had just got to finish the comic. Seeing as it had just ended not that long ago. I love how the protagonist doesn't share her real feelings that often. Seeing as I don't either. So I can relate. The protagonist in her past life was an orphan. So when she reincarnated she thought wow this won't be that hard. He can ignore me and I can ignore him. Yet obviously the story wasn't like that. You will start reading it and get totally entranced. Especially at a certain part...

Honestly, I recommend you give it a try and read it all the way through.

Where can you read it?

Mangaowl.net

Manhuascan.io

Some Example Chapters-