Demon Queen just wants to make peace

Manga- Demon Queen just wants to make peace

Alternative Name- Demon Queen just wants to make peace

Author- Mang-aji

Artists- Phipps

Publisher- Mr.Blue

Genre- Action, Comedy, Isekei, Fantasy

Volumes- ..

Chapters- 52

Date Started- 2021

Date Ended- 2022

Description- Jinjoo has suddenly been transported into her favorite fantasy romance novel. This might sound like a dream come true, but Jinjoo is stuck in the body of the story's villain, Demon Queen Astreia! If she doesn't change the storyline, she will inevitably be slain by the fierce warrior, Caine. To prevent her demise, Astreia sets out on a journey to end the war between the human and demon realms. But can she win the trust of not only the parties in question but also of her suspicious companion, Caine? Or is her destiny bound to the novel's pages?

Other Series- None

Anime Series- None

Warnings- None

Popularity- Not well known?

Opinion- Demon Queen is another reincarnation manga. Which is adventurous and entertaining. She starts off waking up and being in the queen's body. Remembering reading about this story she freaks out. For obvious reasons. Not wanting to die she starts making plans to free herself. Then hearing the stories of the world. She starts realizing what truly needs to be done is to end the war for good. Not only for herself but also for humans and demons. Only to have a twist in the story. Which yall need to read about.

Where can you read it?

Tapas

Manhuascan

coffeemanga.io

Some Example Chapters-