She and Her Cat

Manga- She and Her Cat

Alternative Name- Kanojo To Kanojo Neko

Author- Makoto Shinkai

Artists- Tsubasa Yamaguchi

Publisher- Afternoon

Genre- Romance, Seinen, Slice of life

Volumes- 1

Chapters- 4

Date Started- 2016

Date Ended- 2016

Description- This is the story of Miyu, a woman who lives alone with her cat, Chobi. As Miyu navigates the world of adulthood, she discovers both the freedom and loneliness that come with living independently, and Chobi learns of the outside world through her actions. Time drifts slowly for Miyu and her cat, but the harsh realities of the world soon catch up …

Other Series- None

Anime Series- There's a small series

Warnings- None

Popularity- Its known

Opinion- I love this series. Both the anime and the Manga. I had first watched the series and once I found out about the Manga. I had immediately went to find it so I could read it. Which I had never regretted. The Manga goes more in depth then the anime did. So I definitely recommend you read this before watching. This Manga is more on the poetic side of things.. This Manga also does go in the point of view of the cat. So it was definitely new to me yet it was a amazing point of view. That cat absolutely loving their owner. Stating many things as to why their owner is the best and why they love her. Yet this goes in detail to mental health and what she goes through. The cat not understanding sometimes yet always shows her that he loves her greatly. I hope that this helped you in deciding whether you want to read this Manga or not.

Where can you read it?

Manhuascan.com

Manganelo.com

Some Example Chapters-