New Game!

Manga- New Game!

Alternative Name- New Game!

Author- Shoutarou Tokunou

Artists- Shoutarou Tokunou

Publisher- Manga Time Kirara Carat

Genre- Comedy, Seinen

Volumes- 11+

Chapters- 126+

Date Started-  2013

Date Ended-  ?

Description- Aoba Suzukaze may look like a middle schooler, but she's actually a character designer fresh out of high school. Not only is she working for the company that put out one of her favorite games, she also gets to spend her days modeling and creating characters. Follow her adorable shenanigans in this 4-panel slice of life as she learns the ropes of the industry and gets to know her co-workers.

Other Series- 2 other Manga's

-New Game! Anthology Comic

-Kirara Fantasia

Anime Series- Yes there are 2 seasons

Warnings- None

Popularity-  Its popular

Opinion- I am almost caught up on this Manga. Oh should warn you about that. Its still ongoing. So far there's 11 volumes. That's why there's a + at the end of the volume and chapters. Anyways New Game is soft and fluffy type of Manga. Having the comedy and even a very interesting storyline. It also has some life lessons in there which I really like. Aoba is a very smart and artistic girl. Being hired by her dream job and even meeting her idol. She works hard to learn everything she can and make games for a living. Learning life lessons, making friends and even having fun. This Manga is really good. I even watched the first season of the anime. Which is literally the first two volumes of the Manga. I can't wait to watch the second season.

Where can you read it?

mangakakalot.com

manhuascan.com

m.mangabat.com

Some Example Chapters-