Chapter 8

"Hey" A boy's voice came from my behind. I turned around and saw him smiling at me. I smiled back and muttered "Hey" to him.

"Can I sit here with you?" Abhimanyu asked me. "Yes of course Abhi" I answered him with a smile. He took out the chair beside me and sat on it. "Thank you Anna and by the way where is your sidekick?" He asked me. I closed my eyes in embarrassment. That incident came to my mind.

God this is so embarrassing.

"I am sorry about his behaviour. He is just like this always joking around. He was just joking I guess." I explained to him or try to explain I think. He chuckled. That was a beautiful sound.

"It's okay Anna. I didn't mind his words that much." He says to me with a smile. "And he was not wrong you are everyone favourite and now mine too." He says with a wink.

My cheeks must have turned red like a tomato by now. My eyes get widened. I was a blushing mess for sure. Both of us chuckled. Mine was a nervous one. And his was a playful one.

"I also heard about you so much that you are a great dancer," I told him. "Who said so?" He raised a question. "Everyone" I replied with a playful smile. He laughed.

"So when am I getting an opportunity to dance with you or see you dancing?" He asked me. "Whenever you want. I also want to see you dancing. After all, all are talking about you and your dance performance in the competition." I told him what I heard about him on Friday when I went to the Dance Room.

We were talking and laughing until I heard the bell. The first period is over. "Back to class," I announced while standing up from my chair. "Okay, I will see you around." He said standing up from his chair. "Yeah," I said with a wave and smile and get out of the Library.

___________________________________________

"It's time for action. Go, Annie." Daksh trying to convince me. Me, Daksh, Yash and Rohit are sitting in the canteen. They all are convincing me to go to Navya and talk to her. She is sitting with her friends in the left corner.

"Anna Go," Yash says. "Go, Anna," Rohit says and started laughing. Three of us glared at him. "Sorry but listen to this," Rohit said while laughing so hard.

"Anna Go. Go Anna." Rohit started singing using the table as Tabla. They all three started laughing. "Stop it," I said and glared at them. They all stopped laughing. "If you guys continue this I will not go," I told them.

"Okay okay. They will not say anything. Go now." Daksh said. I nodded and started getting up. "Listen Anna also ask the name of the girl who is sitting next to Navya," Rohit said. I smirked. "Please" He requests me.

"Someone also got a crush on a girl," Yash said while laughing. "Hahaha, I am not like you. Boring." Rohit replied. "Heyy" Yash glared. "You guys carry on. I will meet you guys in the classroom." I announced.

I was walking towards the Table on which Navya was sitting. Suddenly someone grabs the hand and drag me to the corner. I look at him with a frown on my face. But that frown turned into a smile.

Whenever I see Dhruv. I feel the butterflies in my stomach and a smile comes on my face own its own.

"What? Leave my hand." I asked Dhruv. He was smiling at me. "Nothing" he shakes his head. "So you start sitting with Yash now." He raised his eyebrows and asked.

"Not like that you know na he is nice and sweet and Daksh was annoying me," I mumbled to him. "Yeah, Yash is sweet. And Daksh is hell irritating." He said making an annoyed face.

"Don't you dare call my Best Friend irritating" I smack him on his arm and told him. "Ohh you are the one who is saying he was annoying you." He expanded his eyes and said.

I shrugged my shoulder. "So he is my Best Friend. I can say anything I want to. He is my idiot. Only I have rights." I point my finger at him and whisper yell. "Ohhhoo Don't forget he is my brother also and I have.." He said holding my finger with his finger. but I cut him in between.

"No, you don't Dhruv," I told him. "Annie" he started saying with an irritated face. "Why are you guys arguing?" His best friend came from nowhere and said.

I gave him a look that said SHUT UP. His name is Yuvraj Malhotra. He is the Best Friend of Dhruv. His family is our family friend. Ohh and Yash is his younger brother.

"We are not." Dhruv and I yell together. Yuvraj raises his hand in slander. "Okay okay. " He said. "By the way, you guys were talking about Yash. He has done something." He said in a serious tone.

"No, He did nothing," I said. Dhruv narrowed his eyes at Yuvraj and gave him some kind of signal. To which Yuvraj just nodded. And looked at me.

"Okay, you guys can carry on. I am going. See you in the classroom. Dhruv." He looked at Dhruv and said. Then turned towards me. "Bye Anna. See you around." Yuvraj smiled and said.

When Yuvraj left. Dhruv looked at me. "You were going somewhere?" He asked me. "Yeah," I replied. He looked behind me and then at me.

"Ohhh Are you going to talk to Navya?" He casually asked me. My eyes got expended. What? How did he know Navya?

He is a player Anna and you likes him.

I shake my head and closed my eyes. "What happened Annie. Tell me?" I heard him speak. I opened my eyes and show him with a confused face. And then he realised it. His expression changed and his eyes got widened.

"No no no it's not like that Annie. Nothing like what you are thinking." He shakes his head and said. "So how is it," I asked him with frowned on my face.

"Calm down. She is the sister of one of the boys on the team." He told me. "And how do you know?" I narrowed my eyes and asked him. "Because on Friday, she was waiting for her brother and I overheard his brother taking her name." He told me. I sigh in relief.

Don't judge like that Anna. Very bad. I scold myself. But his image is like this. What can I do?

"That all. Annie." He said. "Ohhh now I got it how Daksh know her," I said. I looked at him and saw him smile. He takes a step forward. "Don't worry Annie. Right now I am single. I am not interested in anyone besides you." He came near my ear and whisper in a deep husky voice.

My eyes got widened. I blushed and had a smile on my face. He gets back to his position and wink at me. "Go fulfil your duty as a Best Friend. Otherwise, your idiot will not leave you." He said to me with a playful smile on his face.

I just nodded because I was speechless. I don't know what to say. He chuckled and shakes his head on my condition. "Bye Annie." He put his hand on my shoulder and said. "Bye," I whisper. He chuckled again and left.

What the hell just happened. He just said he is interested in me. I think I need water before I talk to someone.

I took a long deep breath. To get back to my senses. Then I started going towards Navya's Table and saw three girls sitting there talking and laughing.......

Hello everyone,

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

Anna apologised to Abhi.

Do you guys like Abhimanyu?

Did you guys liked Dhruv and Anna's moment?

Keep Reading. Keep Supporting. Keep Voting.

Peace Out