Chapter 10

I was getting ready for our movie night. I was doing my makeup. I am wearing a white crop top and blue denim shorts with open hair and light makeup. Perfect summer or movie night outfit.

I was done with my makeup when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I turned towards the door and said. "Dad is calling you. Anna." Ayu said seeing me from top to bottom. "And why are you ready? Are you going out?" He asked with no surprise in his voice.

I know he just wants Dad to scold me.

"Yeah, I am. Do you have any problem?" I raised my eyebrows in a challenge. "Not me but I think Dad has." He shrugged and reply. "Ayu, I know everything who has the problem." I glared at him. "Ohh really." He replied crossing his hands on his chest. I told you sometimes he behaves like an adult.

"Anna come downstairs." Dad's voice cut me in between. "Coming Dad," I shouted. "Get out of my way," I yelled at him. "I am not even in your way." He yelled back at me. "Shut up," I yelled back again. He shows me his tongue and gets out of the room.

Aghh, he is so irritating.

When I reached downstairs in the hall. I saw Dad sitting on the sofa drinking coffee. He turned and saw me coming. "Come, Princess, sit," Dad said. He called me by a nickname which he gave me. It means I have a chance to go on a movie night.

"You are going out Anna?" Dad asked me. "Yes, Dad she is," Ayu said from nowhere. Now he is annoying me. "I think my name is Anna and your name is Ayush," I snapped at Ayu and smiled when I saw Dad looking at me.

"Yes Dad, I am going out on a movie night with Daksh and Rohit at Yash's place," I told Dad and then looked at Ayu. "And I was going to ask you." I continued telling Dad while looking at Ayu.

"Dad, see I told you she is going out. Tell her na she is not going anywhere." Ayu point his finger at me and said. "Excuse me I think you are my little brother and I don't need your permission to go anywhere," I yelled. "And Dad please let me go na. I will be back by 12. Yash lives nearby only and Daksh is with me. Please, Dad." I requested Dad.

"But it's Monday Anna and you have school tomorrow," Dad said. "I know but it is a sudden plan. Please, Dad." I requested again with my best puppy face. He looked at my face for a good 2 minutes. "Okay go but be careful. I know Mr and Mrs Malhotra are not home. They are out of the station. So don't do the wrong things." Finally, Dad said.

I jumped in happiness and clap my hands. "Thank you Thank you so much, Dad. I love you so much. I will not do anything wrong." I screamed and throw my arms around Dad and hugged him. I saw Ayu looking at us and I smirked at him and show him my tongue.

"But Dad." Ayu started saying something. But Dad cut him in between. "Ayu," Dad said with force in his voice. I chuckled and about to get up and leave for my room to get my bag.

"Anna, will Dhruv be there?" Suddenly Dad asked. Hearing his name I feel something in my stomach. What is happening to me? It's a new feeling. I know him practically the day I was born. So why I am feeling this way now.

"I am not interested in anyone Annie beside you," I remembered his words which he said to me at the canteen. A smile appeared on my face.

"Anna I am asking you something," Dad said getting me out from another world. "Huh! No, we don't know about him and his group's plans." I told him honestly. We seriously don't know about their plan.

"Hmm okay! Go get ready Daksh must be coming." Dad said and nodding my head I went to my room. I looked myself one last time in the mirror and pick my bag and went downstairs when I heard the doorbell.

It must be Daksh. I opened the front door. "You look hot." He whistled and said. I smacked his arm. "Thank you I guess." I rolled my eyes and said. He chuckled. "Let's go." He spoke up.

"Yep." I hold his arms and said. "Be careful," Dad yelled from behind when we went out of my apartment.

__________________________________________

Before going to Yash's house we went to the departmental store for taking some snacks. "You are taking too much," I told him. "Don't worry I will not waste anything." He said with a wink. I rolled my eyes.

After getting everything we paid the bill.

When we reached Yash's house. "Go ring the bell," I said to Daksh pointing towards the button. He rang it. Yash opened the door. I saw Rohit behind him. "Wow, you brought too much," Rohit said excitedly. I gave the bags which I was holding to Rohit. "So keep it. All yours." I told him.

"Let's go guys. Which movie are we going to watch?" Daksh said. "We got a problem," Yash said. "What? " I asked him. "Yuvraj and his group are in the theatre," Yash told us.

Oh God, I don't want to watch a movie with them. Party is different but the movie a big no.

"Let's go and see what can we do," Daksh said and started moving towards the theatre. I was with Daksh. Yash and Rohit were behind us. When we reached the theatre I saw Yuvraj near the player system I think he was selecting the movie they want to watch.

They all were laughing and chatting. Rohit cleared his throat to gain their attention. I glared at him. "I was just helping. Look they all our seeing us." He shrugged and said. To which I just rolled my eyes.

"You guys also have a plan?" Yuvraj asked us. I nodded. "He didn't tell me," He told us pointing towards Yash. I snapped my eyes at Yash. "Sorry I forgot to tell him," Yash whispered. I shake my head in disagreement.

My eyes roamed around the theatre until they landed on one person. I saw Dhruv with Anika, Aman and Disha. Anika was holding Dhruv arm and they all were looking at us and then They all started coming towards us.

"What happen?" Dhruv asked standing beside Yuvraj. "They also have a plan to watch a movie," Yuvraj told him. "Ohhh." That's all Dhruv said. While Anika was tightening her hold on him.

"So what they all can join us," Aman smiled at me and said. "Yeah of course," Rohit said excitedly and then looked at me. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Of course, if you want." He whispered the rest of the part.

"Yeah, guys come on join us. Wow, you guys have snacks also." Yuvraj said taking the bag from Daksh's hand. I just stand there and watch them all.

"Yeah Annie, let just don't ruin our night," Daksh whispered in my ear. I nodded. "Okay cool," I said to all.

"Yess, What movie will we watch?" Rohit clapped his hands in excitement. I chuckled.

I watched Dhruv he was staring at me and then my eyes move towards her. I just hate her.

Hello everyone,

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

What do you think about how Anna will react?

Please give your review.

Keep Reading. Keep Supporting. Keep Voting.

Peace Out