Chapter 16

Later that day I went to Navya and her group to invite them. I told them Party is at my house. Daksh's house is mine too. Firstly they were denying but later they accepted the invitation.

I told them I will also going to introduce them to my friends. Navya and I become kind of friends now. Whenever she sees me she always says hello and now that we also spend around half an hour together at school.

She talked to our Dance Society in charge and she was very impressed with Navya's dance moves. So, she got her in the society. So yeah she is my type of friend.

_______________________________________

It's Friday today. We all are going to know the results. Currently, all the candidates are sitting in the Auditorium and one by one our school teacher is announcing the name of the person who won and the principal of the school is giving them their batches.

"The Dance Society "Fitoor" who won the title of Vice-caption is.... Any guesses?" The teacher asked the student. My heartbeat got faster. My hands started sweating.

"Ananya." I hear Daksh voice. I turn my head towards him and he wink. Following him, everyone started screaming my name. I started smiling. A big smile or I say victory smile.

"Okay okay, you all are right. It's Ananya Khanna." She announced in the mic. I quickly started walking towards the stage when I heard a "Congratulations" I turned and muttered a "thank you" to the Abhimanyu with my sweet smile.

Everyone was hooting and clapping. Our principal Mrs Amrita Gupta help me to wear my batch on the shirt pocket. "Congratulations Ananya." She said with a smile and patted my shoulder. "Thank you," I replied with my best smile.

I quickly said thank you to every teacher who congrats me and moved back to my seat. I turned my head towards Daksh and show him a thumbs up. He was smiling cheek to cheek. But I know he is hell nervous.

"Don't worry." I mouthed him. He nodded. Now my eyes started searching for the person whom I just want to see and they found the person. He was already staring at me. My cheeks started getting heated.

Dhruv raised his eyebrow at me, "Congrats." He mouthed to me. I smiled shyly and One word from him I start blushing, for sure my cheeks are already red like a tomato. "Thank you," I muttered while putting my hair behind my ear.

"You are saying something?" Abhi asked making me turned around. I quickly smoothed my skirt and sat property. "No." I shake my head. "Ohh." He said.

"For Captain now. Any guesses??" She asked again. "Harsh." "Jatin" Everyone started screaming their name. They both are very good dancers and they both are equally popular in the school.

"I am surprised. He is a very clear winner. Like difference is huge. Not that much but huge. So, the Winner is Jatin Yadav" She announced. Everyone started hooting and clapping for him including me.

Then she announced more results about Various society or clubs. But I was only waiting for Daksh's and Dhruv's turn.

After 10 - 15 minutes. "So it's time for Sports society." She said and looked at the paper in front of her. "For Vice-captain." She said and looked up. "Any guesses?" She again asked.

Please stop this game. I don't want to play this.

I crossed my finger and eyes and started praying to God. "Daksh Daksh please say Daksh's name." I started mumbling. Everyone was screaming Daksh and Nitin names. I heard a chuckle from the right side.

I snapped my face and narrowed my eyes at Abhi. "What I voted him only." He said in a defensive way making me laugh but a weird one.

"It's a tough one. Both the candidate doesn't have a huge difference." She announced and paused for a second and it feels like more than an hour to me.