Chapter 24

I entered the class. Ma'am was already in the class. I quickly sat on my seat.

Daksh was already seated in his place. Yash tap on my shoulder. I turned around and mutter "hey" to both of them.

"Open your notebook and start solving the question." Sheetal Ma'am announced. I quickly pulled out the Mathematics Book and Notebook from my bag.

Trigonometry. Ahh, I read the question and start solving it. "Annie. I know. It's my mistake." Daksh mumbled. But I kept my eyes on the book. "Annie." He touched my hand.

I knew the solution so, I start solving it. "Annie." This time he said a little louder. "Silence." I looked up. "What you want Daksh?" Teacher asked.

I bit my inner cheek. "Ma'am. I.." Daksh paused. "Pencil. Yes, pencil." Daksh said. The teacher shakes her head.

"Anna. Give him the pencil." Her eyes moved to Daksh. "Next time bring your own." She said and start writing on the board.

I forward the pencil to him. He touches my hand while taking the pencil. "Annie." He whispered. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Do your work," I whispered not wanting Ma'am to scold him again.

I can feel his eyes on me for several minutes but he didn't say anything and began solving the question. For the rest of the classes before recess, he didn't say anything.

________________________________

A hand with a brownie appeared in front of me. I am sitting and eating my sandwich in the canteen with my friends.

 I am sitting and eating my sandwich in the canteen with my friends

I looked beside me and saw Daksh with a brownie. Of course a fucking brownie. But not with ice cream. As per the rule, it should be with ice cream.

He raised his eyebrows and signalled to the brownie. I shake my head. "Yash, tell him I don't want it," I said to Yash. "She doesn't want it." Yash obeyed.

"Yash, tell her. She has to accept it." Daksh said. "Yash, Tell him, stop bothering me. I don't want anything from him." I said immediately.

"Yash, Tell her. She is being..." Daksh said. But Yash cut him in between. "Ahh. Stop." He hit the table. "I know you guys are not talking to each other." He said

"But I know you can listen to each other. So, stop saying my name. You both not even giving me chance to pass your messages. So, Stop it. Stop saying my name." Yash continues. I smile crack on my face.

"If you don't want to eat the brownies. Anna. You just take this and pass it to me." Rohit said eying my brownies. I hit his hand. He pulled it away and snorted.

"Aye." I narrowed my eyes at him. "It's looking delicious." He mumbled. I shake my head. I wanted to hit him.

"If you don't want to eat it. Then I should eat it. You know. How much I love chocolate brownies." Daksh told me. My mouth starts to watering. He smirked. Idiot, he knows I can't deny fucking brownie with loaded chocolate in it. I was about to pick it up. When I heard.